MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『If its a pic where you can't tell character's gender then you can just pick gender for the character yourself ;p』

『Not really? Only first day phase and first night phase passed while you were gone? But only mafia could move during the first night anyway >_<』

masterkey? i see a loophole in this. i have decided i am now a blacksmith magical loli!!

『Okay, now you only have to find every single key, good luck there Indamous ^_^』

and he said masterkey, but he didn't say what kind :evillaugh:

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; it's extremely obvious that i'm magical just from my ava, and everyone knows i'm joking about being a blacksmith

No that's not what I mean
Fear said that at the start we won't know each other at all in response to a question ogi asked

this is what I mean :
ingame you see a guy in the same room> that guy is ogikumo

but that's not how it is supposed to be :
ingame you see a guy in the same room > ???

NOTE : not to put any more stress to fear
what's done is done, so it's fine I guess

I am going to take a blissful rest. Slayn...I forgot to deliver the kitchenware to our wonderful hosts and unfortunately all of it is still in our room. Man that steak was awesome! It was a nice call from them to give us a big ass knife to cut through that eh? Anyway also I left an oil lamp next to my bed for whatever reason you might need it just don't burn yourself because it is really silent when you turn it on so you might not notice that you turn it on so careful. Ohh and in case you want to sleep and need an extra pillow as well, I left a big down pillow next to me for any reason you might need it. Man that thing is dense. I bet a shilling that nothing can escape that tight yarn, not even air. A tip to the hat to the wonderful tailor that made such a cloth. So I think I am not forgetting anything so make yourself at home, N'ght! :sleepmoon:

eh, i was obvious anyway. the only thing i'm not sure about is, should i play VN, or sleep? hmm

Wait....Mountain Time infamous? Sorry I had to wake up for this....

No 'tis not bad! Wait...the new Mexico....OoooooooOOOOOooooooHHHHH!!!! A fellow from the Rockies!? :surprise:

wow. 3 of us live in the same 1/24th of the world. what are the odds?! pretty good actually

i'm pretty sure the rocky's don't reach us. i'm in the southwest though

Dude it's like when you buy the Awesome Badger T-Shirt and you see a guy in the Starbucks or whatever and then you go like "OooooooOOOOOOOooooohhhh! We are wearing the same rare shirt!"

Maaaaaannnnn....GREEN CHILE BURGERS FTW!!!! and thanks for the heads up Nazaka! :full:

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; I didn't really expect this to be that quick. Compared to MG5 it's almost like a day in-game is a day... in real life.

I'm back from my friend's house now.

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; I didn't really expect this to be that quick. Compared to MG5 it's almost like a day in-game is a day... in real life.

I'm back from my friend's house now.

yeah, i know but it depends on peoples actions and me pming them fast, that way there action is done and we can move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?