MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
humu...imma gonna vote to kill no one~ pacifism isnt rlly my cup of :goodtea: but w/e~

Last edited:
『Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; What if 2 people right now vote on lynching no one or some 3rd person?』

those who choose to vote not to lynch are only choosing themself not to get invovled so voting for that is pointless if 2 people do vote to kill the suspect/s

『Fear, you don't get it. Its not a choice not to vote or not to lynch. It a choice to kill no one. Lynch still occurs, kill still occurs. Its just that target is no one. Its not against the rules. Just a loophole.』

『Btw, can dogs vote? If 2 isn't enough we can always get 3 ^_^』

Hmm... well ogi's vote was not to kill and inf's vote was no one...
『What could you be talking about? They perfectly match ^_^』

『Well, I think I still we need another vote just for insurance... Off searching for a person who will cooperate ^_^』

『So, lurking Nazaka, how about changing your vote from me to no one? Or do you want me dead so badly for some reason? ;p』

Why can't sin show the evidence that sys I'm the culprit, it's much easier than asking sova to convince people

『Why don't you show the evidence that you aren't the culprit instead of voting a random mad suspicious person?』

『Nazaka, as long as you don't show it to other people, you have no evidence that you aren't the culprit.』

『Fear, you don't get it. Its not a choice not to vote or not to lynch. It a choice to kill no one. Lynch still occurs, kill still occurs. Its just that target is no one. Its not against the rules. Just a loophole.』

Sova shut up U DONT GET IT. do u think just because 3 people vote to kill noone that the ones that do suspect are not going to do nothing? this is a life or death for them where they could be kill next. if they believe that u are the killer and that other wish not to kill, then thats for them. as u guessed nazaka wants u dead so if thats the case then he alone will attack u, while sin will try to attack nazaka. as long as people vote to kill it will happen

remember this is my game and i will go off RL of what people will do.

Only going to say this at my night time (9hrs time) im going to write up the end of this event of what is going to happen and what is been said of though who have made a choice. 1 person may die

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (???)
Player19: [MENTION=11639]Somerefresco[/MENTION]
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]

Oh and sorry if i sound mean and bitter lately i get really bad headaces for some reason lately and i tend to get agressive quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US