MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hmmmm... So there is someone who doesn't want us to know they voted for me, huh...』

well i dont mind i have to go out today and do feild work for a assessment

『Hmmmm... So there is someone who doesn't want us to know they voted for me, huh...』

Bingo, someone thinks u did it.

『Or someone done it, framed me and doesn't want other people to know they voted for me since it might give a clue on that they are the true culprit...』

well it seems there is one way to prove who did it and thats bring back the dead. and 1 player can do it

『That is if the dead know the truth themselves... And isn't there always a chance that whoever brings dead back can control them in the way they want?』

they can but depends on there luck too, they may have poor control and may lose it and then they can act on there own again. of course they would be immortal and go for the one who killed them, so they can rest in peace

You just need to find the mac address on the corpse and plug it into your universal remote.

『Oh!!!!!!!! I see it now! He doesn't vote on me now to save his skin because... He already voted for me!:objection:

Don't worry Sova, these things happen
Just convince someone to vote for Nazaka

『But if I start convincing them to vote for Nazaka won't people start suspecting that I'm the culprit and vote for me instead? >_<』

『Hmmm... Yeah, it is... So?』

『Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Maybe if I say "Yes, I am behind everything!" they will do the opposite and vote for Nazaka? ^_^』

Well you will probably die either way. Aren't you probably always a prime suspect?

『Well of course... Humans always tend to look for easiest choices instead of looking for truth >_< And its incredibly easy to just say "Mad girl is at fault!" when you see a small blood trail leading from the corpses to her room...(-_-)

Well there is also the problem that when things become too painfully obvious people may actually start to notice a pattern. Maybe you just need to run really fast for the rest of the game?

『If I start running right now, people will set in their minds "She is running! = She is the culprit!" and give up on searching the truth. (Well, there are few who might still search but only 1 or 2...) But hell, I can't even run right now cause I'm just peacefully sleeping not knowing a single thing about the current situation. And do you seriously expect a frail girl who is sleeping in her bed to somehow escape 10+ people approaching her room that has only a single exit?』

『Unless I'm a Jinrou with power or something I don't think I'll be able to escape xD』

One person Sova.
It should be easy enough to convince one person.
But then again, your aren't me :P

『Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; What if 2 people right now vote on lynching no one or some 3rd person?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US