MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; Are you freaking serious? Its a life or death situation for everyone. If there are people who think we are killers, there are also people who think we aren't killers. And if there are more of them, they will of course stop stupid people who want to kill others without having a single evidence. Or perhaps someone can prove that people who vote aren't actually mafia trying to kill everyone?』

I think im just going to say to anyone who might read... it isnt a good idea to lynch anyone just yet...

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] i'll say this once: u are trying to defend urself. instead of trying to talk about me about this talk to nazaka and sin who have voted to change there votes if u dont want people to die. either way u dont even know this is happening and cant decide protect self. but u can express your way to prove urself and ur running out of time

or should i say wasting your time trying to talk to me.

yes and you can also help him out samye to try to call to peace, if u all want i can extend time but ill need 3 players to say and metion me to extend it

and this is where I feel like I can post here w

at the very least not until I show him evidence of my innocence, he seems like he wants to kill me or people just for the heck of it
of course this could well be a product of my imagination only

Lol hmm... evidence :goodtea: Guess im not there so i cant say much :goodtea:

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; Hmm i think ill just ask for the extension and make it easier for anyone else who might want to :goodtea:

Last edited:
『And who is the he you are talking about, [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;?』

Hmm and with the warning that it might be smarter to leave people alive~ Ill be off :goodtea: Goodnightys everyone~

More time to decide since its possible to just make it so that no one dies if people change their votes to no one~

i had a feeling i would have gotten a 3rd hence why i went off to bed, you have 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US