[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all~ edit: hmm vn stuff? now I'm tweaking codes and trying new coloring style that more VN-like.

and is the bold text about editing post blabla at bottom of post gone?

im still playing VN's ushio~ i look forward to any new translations and am currently hoping for eiyuu senki to get picked up again~

what this thread about [MENTION=336]Frank[/MENTION]; I read the first post but didn't understand :hypnotized:

It is imperative that the Mayan prophecy come true. I greatly want every lurker eliminated by the end of the world.

A passing by post!

oh I see, it's like spam thread isn't it?
Yup, you are correct Musangbeku. Whoever reaches the 2013th post will be the winner and starts LPW47, I currently won the last LPW so I created this one. But yes, its just a spam thread to talk about whatever you want really. xD

Side note to everyone: Dem feels about Chuuninbyou finale! Did anyway else enjoy it as much as I did? ;^;

allright, thanks for the explanation [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; :D

thanks [MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]; :D

hmm didn't watch Chuninbyou yet, wait until it ends airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.