[LPW #46] Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fffffff. gais what 2 do? see that swath of white territories splitting mine? yea, oda nobuna betrayed me and did that in just 2 turns.

sdafdsafsad.PNG

yup. i allied her early in the game, so she's had all this time to max out her generals and forces. this sucks. im not entirely certain if it was random luck or game trolling me.

Ah, you live in the west coast Sammy? I'm from Ohio so I'm east cost even though I sent that after midnight. xD

Interesting looking game Kact. Is that similar to Civilization or something?

something like attacking from both sides probably isnt possible. :goodtea: since oda has maxed beefy units, you are cornered! I could also say "give up the eastern territory and concentrate on taking her western parts", but that's stupid as well.

Why did even have an alliance? you only do that when you know you are the first to backstab!! never let your allies become too stronkk!!

btw.. oda nobuna game for pc? whats that?

the other party broke the alliance. kacta probably just cheated on her for some random generic loli. :goodtea: shame on you!

Morning.... It 6:37am now, do you know where your children are?????

EDIT: Yandere are not dangerous.....

I rather get killed by one person then get lynch by a mob of peoples thinking your a danger to society....

my last day :bigeyes:

may as welll go out spamming XD

hiyaz everyone ^^

edit:..yandere loli...i've dreamed about that...if only there was one :sigh:

sengokuhime 4

the other party broke the alliance. kacta probably just cheated on her for some random generic loli. :goodtea: shame on you!

and you are actually right for once... orz but yea nobunaga just straight up wtfbbq betrayed me out of nowhere. had to fight tooth and nail to reconnect my territories since my main armies were taking west japan while east had my base camp...

fdsafsdafdsaf.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty