[LPW #16] One year for Anime-Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiClimax

Mr. Fabulous / 神様
Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Rules:

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
5. Once 2000 posts are reached, the thread will be closed. The user making the post with the number 2000 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

I don't think I do need any introduction at all. Im just one of the first year generation members here and with AS getting one year old now, I wish best of luck to our dear admins and mods who are doing a great job on the forum.

Without any further ado, let us spam once again. xDDD

And here we go, have gun guys, all LPW winner shall get an achievement, just saying.

2000 posts, prediction 1 and a half month!

:O An achievement for the winner of the LPW euh.

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION] - Lol, I just took the old 2k post that we used to do back a year ago. Which also was the default number. ;P

I will snipe the LPW instead of giving to others.

2000 posts that's still a lot. good luck everyone let's spam :D

AC won? Nice~

LPW winner achievement?? :D

What would count as first gen or second gen?

The first gen -> first few spammers/members here, including Kou, AC, King, Nemuru, and me ironically just to name a few.

The second gen -> everyone other spammers who joined probably after 2011..

Distinction being, none from the so-called 'second gen' has been able to reach the crazy post spam counts the 'first gen' achieved. Just look at Kou.

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Me too, like duh~ :P

Gotta see doctor later, gonna recover before AFA this sat...

Hmm at the pace im going gimme a half a year XD Though that means i have to keep this pace and hope the retired doesnt start again...

If I remember correctly, king, kou and nemuru reached >2k posts in mere days, probably less than 1 week, because I joined shortly after AC...

And of course, we would not go back doing those spams...

We might have a very special award for anyone who join before 1/1/2011 and have more than 100 posts ON or BEFORE 1/1/2011, won't promise anything though.

Forum reversed a few thing, we decided to go back to the beta stage lol behind the sandbox.

The result? We fixed several thing, expect the new system to be introduced again soon.

We might have a very special award for anyone who join before 1/1/2011 and have more than 100 posts ON or BEFORE 1/1/2011, won't promise anything though.

Forum reversed a few thing, we decided to go back to the beta stage lol behind the sandbox.

The result? We fixed several thing, expect the new system to be introduced again soon.
hiya, yesterday I noticed the achievement section is changed,
now its back to nature ?

[-_-]

I am no longer haxxor xD.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] - King used to spam 300 posts per day back then lol.

^Haxxor!

And there was one...
Still sick, stupid doctor on holidays, curse you!

I can give you acupuncture. *pokes*

Kekko desu..

So madoka is getting movie trilogy, with only 1 of it is new content, kyubey strikes back? :3
/me still cant remember why the show was so popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!