[LPW #151] I miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded S1 a few days ago. I'll watch it when this season ends :3

Oh nice, good decision that you it re-watchig (will). It's better from first season to start, because you'll not understand the sequel...

Anyway, I'm now OFF - Bye and g'night all!

12141562.png;compress=true

Liar-S, can't deny Sakura's charm :lapi_blush: haven't tried others, but I think I'll go for apple polisher next! the seiyuus are summoning me!

I like Ichijoji :fulfilled: Thank you, I will~ /me tries to lower down the kyaa sound

Why do I feel like I have been relaxing too much, yet still became a zombie student... :mini_gomen:

He looks so handsome! :blushhappy: Onwards, to the land of beautiful bishies with lovely voice acting~ :lapi_love:

tumblr_oeh6nowl861tbp5fpo1_500.gif
/me wiggles eyebrows. Ichijoji for Dawn-chan~ :runhappy:

Maybe the saying, "too much of a good thing" also counts for relaxation :lapi_confused: Or university has put a curse on us to become zombies

/me scratches REDRUM across the door :alice_love:

Whatever tickles your fancy
5MZY05.png

What teas do you have? :kurochan_glitter:

Then stop hiding and help look for the door already :kurochan_sigh:

Hmm... something fishy going on.... the secret to cooking this special fishy? :kurochan_yandere:

It doesnt? :miku_wut:

/me screams some more whilst holding onto the gardening shears. :nekopara_scared: (I... I shouldn't have made a reference to The Shining...)

So, Mr. Trash Bin, would you like to go on a little date with Miss Trash Bin? :alice_love:

I have a large variety. Just name one and you'll get it :akazukin_evillaugh:

Yes, ma'am :miku_dejected:

I'm all poisonous, I tell you. Just give up! :shinonome_fish:

No, it doesn't. :gokiko_sweat:

Lol, it's not to thank...xD Hmm... Yeah, but it's crazy. ASF did shortly the 100K members broken, and it's unbeliveable that from these 100K only around 30-50 members are really active on the forum after the all these years still...>_>

Okay, I'll keep in mind...:evillaugh:

Keyword: HyperDimension Neptunia - I did lately some of them rendered, if you wanna check them^_^
Oh, our visitors are in the tune of millions, really. Especially on wave days (typically the last Friday in a month) when new games are released and uploaded. Most of them probably don't speak English, though (we get the highest amount of visits from Japan), so, can't really blame them for not joining the chats.

And thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind when I need a Neptune image to use :)

yeah vert changes a lot between the two :lovestruck: *ahem* anyways, it is a little much sometimes. i don't know too many characters. megadimension is the only one i've played (-_-) i like compa as a non-heart character. S-sha too
Apparently, some people change characteristics considerably when you strip them enough. Who knew. :evillaugh:

When the first Neptune game came out, it looked like an ordinary JRPG. Significant amount of fanservice, but the focus was still combat. It all changed afterwards. Just look at how the theme song got more to the moe and cutesy side after the first game. I guess having too many characters was a natural consequence after that, especially since the companies involved are closely tied (Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Nippon Ichi...).

Sometimes, i wanna see the little details behind this ><
Ignorance is bliss, my friend. We'd have to kill you if we told you. :P

That's a relief. I'm glad to hear it didn't come off as rude, or "did you not think before posting that?" type of thing :wasclose: Oh no, that's perfectly fine and understandable - just happy to know that you're doing okay ^^

Probably a good thing, since exams aren't the most pleasant things to keep track of. (Although a students gotta do what a students gotta do... OTL) I hope your sister doesn't have any exams coming up anytime soon, but if she does, many good lucks to her!
Nah, I don't see how it could come off that way (and this is from someone who often reads too much into things, if that means anything). And thanks :)

Oh, of course they aren't. Sometimes they even make the news (at least for graduation exams), because of complaints about fraud, or cries that the test wasn't representative of the curricula, or that it was way above standards, etc, etc. My sis just got done with hers a few months back, though I think her term finals are coming up sometime before Christmas. I'll tell her that, thanks :)

/me screams some more whilst holding onto the gardening shears. :nekopara_scared: (I... I shouldn't have made a reference to The Shining...)

So, Mr. Trash Bin, would you like to go on a little date with Miss Trash Bin? :alice_love:

I have a large variety. Just name one and you'll get it :akazukin_evillaugh:

Yes, ma'am :miku_dejected:

I'm all poisonous, I tell you. Just give up! :shinonome_fish:

No, it doesn't. :gokiko_sweat:

/me seeps red liquid through holes and cracks :nekopara_hmph:

Maybe if you manage to get everything on the lists
YrY4yk.png

Rose tea with berries? :nyanmusu_sparkle:

Get on your feet already mister :alice_sigh:

Then Ill just take the cure after dinner :kurochan_thumb:

It probably does for some people :kurochan_rascal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!