[LPW #130] Getting hype for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! 2 more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats quite true, then again I suppose life seems to return at times when there are a few new faces around. As I've seen a few I don't remember or recognize.

Especially the one with the liking of Remilia..

SassIga Shi Senpai! :puniko_dazzled:

large.gif

Well, I'm no beginner more, I did as Japan-culture-fan some experiences collected about the years meanwhile already, even in this area...:goodtea:
Thats quite true, then again I suppose life seems to return at times when there are a few new faces around. As I've seen a few I don't remember or recognize.

Especially the one with the liking of Remilia..

Yep. It's true... - But with newbies is always so case/thing: That they jumping a making this and that on the forum, but then so about 3~4 weeks later theire activity getting lesser - until that then in 1~2 month(s) later suddenly stopping to pop up/coming to ASF, where then we can wait for the next Newbie-tsunami...>_>

And Remilia...? Do you mean probably not Rain (Clown)?

Last edited:
Why hello, Depression Clown Cloud. Quite the fancy little elegance of Remilia you have there. Rather interesting.
A little curious if there's a way to shorten that long name of yours though, assuming you don't mind?

Why hello, Depression Clown Cloud. Quite the fancy little elegance of Remilia you have there. Rather interesting.
A little curious if there's a way to shorten that long name of yours though, assuming you don't mind?
just call me cloud or clown.
Remi aka Remilia is the bee's knees!

Need to take out the trash but have other stuff to do :bored: ugh Im gonna call my bro here and ask him to cook for me.he better do.

You're never sure whenever they stay or not Shi, in some cases I don't mind.

@Clown: Very well, Clown it shall be.
And so I noticed, Remilia is rather a nice choice.

You're never sure whenever they stay or not Shi, in some cases I don't mind.

Yeah, this is it... Look to me: I'm one from only a punch of members (from meanwhile about 80K "siblings"), where in the past 3 years tries some life in the forum to bring, what constantly is - and not from 365 1​/4​ days only from them about 30 very active days are - And this I meaning for the social area...

Yeah, this is it... Look to me: I'm one from only a punch of members (from meanwhile about 80K "siblings"), where in the past 3 years tries some life in the forum to bring, what constantly is - and not from 365 1​/4​ days only from them about 30 very active days are - And this I meaning for the social area...

*KK goes disconnected and runs after nanashi*

[SPOILER='Senpai don't run that fast you gonna hurt yourself!' just come'ere!]
14%2B-%2B1
[/SPOILER]

the women in the days series are a bunch of selfish li'l bitches. i'm really noticing that right now

i just got the strong desire to write "just married" on my sisters car for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?