[LPW #130] Getting hype for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! 2 more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... we have a yandere here now? =/

Ugh great now you guys gonna call me yandere chan?

large.gif

*dramatically goes to eat chocolate*

Well, on ASF can meanwhile anything possible be...xD

Hmm... Probably by an bad reason...:reallyconfused:

Edit: Welcome you both!

/ nanashi1 hugs softly K-chan...

I'm so emotional these days ::puniko_sigh:

large.gif

@TKos - Ouh!!! This is sure a blasphemy, my condolence TKos...>_>

Don't be so emotional, otherwise I can't handle that more...xD
/ nanashi1 hugs more...

Ah!I'm not too emotional always,its rarely happens actually so thanks for worrying

large.gif

Ah!I'm not too emotional always,its rarely happens actually so thanks for worrying

large.gif
Is okay, you can anytime to my shoulders coming, if what wrong goes, okay...?:goodtea:

Edit:
it would be funny. how is that a bad reason? :reallyconfused:

Actually... Dunno really... - But probably as warning to other guys that they not dare should with your sis. to dating/flirting...?:bored:

huh? why not? if they wanna flirt with her, then let 'em. she's a big girl. she can handle herself

huh? why not? if they wanna flirt with her, then let 'em. she's a big girl. she can handle herself

lol my bro does everything to make me angry.I had lots of trouble with guys because of him:foreveralone:

maybe he has a sis-complex or something?:dispirited::stress:

lol my bro does everything to make me angry.I had lots of trouble with guys because of him:foreveralone:

maybe he has a sis-complex or something?:dispirited::stress:

who knows (-_-)

the guy my sister is dating right now is practically family already. they're not married, but i'm sure they will be at some point in the next 1 or 2 years. that's why i want to right "just married" on their car. people would freak out, my mom would get upset for not being told, etc.

Hmm... I thought just suddenly that she may been married is, where then... Oh, wait! A another idea... You did probably because of it written that quote, because you in your deep awareness wishing would that she be married, or...?:bored:

Hmm... I thought just suddenly that she may been married is, where then... Oh, wait! A another idea... You did probably because of it written that quote, because you in your deep awareness wishing would that she be married, or...?:bored:

no. if you read my other post, it states that my sister and her boyfriend have been dating for a while, and will probably get married in the future. driving around with that written on their car would make her embarrassed, and make my mom upset for a second for not knowing they got married

no. if you read my other post, it states that my sister and her boyfriend have been dating for a while, and will probably get married in the future. driving around with that written on their car would make her embarrassed, and make my mom upset for a second for not knowing they got married

Um are you against your sister's maybe marriage? but why she's a lucky girl,wish same thing happens to me/ugh keep dreaming me.Or is the reason you don't like the thought of them marrying is because of the guy? :bored:

Well, did just now that post read... But in any case, at your urge that to do has sure a reason. Because like a famous person did once a wise quote said: "Nothing happens randomly..." - or about so...

But what is with an peaceful talk-lap between the 3 (Your mother, sis. and your future brother-in-law), probably it works...?:goodtea:

Um are you against your sister's maybe marriage? but why she's a lucky girl,wish same thing happens to me/ugh keep dreaming me.Or is the reason you don't like the thought of them marrying is because of the guy? :bored:

no, far from the truth. her boyfriend feels like an older brother. my mom is just dramatic, so when she see's the car she'll freak out, and confront my sister about it. my sister deserves the wrath, considering what she did a similar thing to me :shockmenft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル

Please re-upload
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!