Let's Create a VN!!!

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; is this even gonna be a thing anymore? a lot of the people on your staff list i've never met before, and most of the ones i have are rarely online anymore

Hmm maybe they're busy irl. I myself still working on this project, so at least there will be some progress.

err.. i mean character sprite like this:
av31W.jpg

kii.re screenshot

Ahh ok xD Those kinds x3 Well... i should get more active after the last final is over...

It's Gonna Be Awesome!!! - I Wonder Where Will TCoins Host This File????

Infinite Thumbs Up Fot TCoins!!! :))))))

Hey [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];! Dunno, if you still remember can, but you told me, that your friend maybe to us (ASF) coming will, what is with him...? If that ask can.

hmm [MENTION=44154]rubbergum[/MENTION]; ? he is still helping me. Don't worry... xD

Awesome, I haven't done much VN but ill definitely check this out. This is how popular groups start right here. :D
Good luck and don't give up!

Nawps~ Hmm... well i guess there was something but ill just hope summer means more time to work~

feel free to hop in irc every once in a while and be motivating :o it'll also keep your account from deactivating.
password is removed for now. I honestly have been delaying too long so feel free to pitch in what you can :3
i'm sure most ppl are waiting for scripts and all x-x

hm... if things are kept like this, I'm afraid we're going to lose the project... :(
Can I do something to help?

What about starting a new side-project to encourage the team? A small one that we can finish in short time - to boost our morale?

Hmm... i believe it can be finished as it is... just need to get the story for now... toss in some ideas? xD

Well, if you say so then I'll wait some more....
I'll gladly throw an idea or two, but I don't know which part of the story you're currently stuck right now (and I was sure that Snowy wanted to handle the main story by herself so I kept my self from interfering in that department).

Btw, is our team still having regular meeting on irc? how about the monthly progress report?

Hmm there was a progress report... technically im writing as well but ushio pretty much has a story in her mind already :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!