how are you~?

Bad. In Bioshock Infinite 1999 mode is harder then the hard mode in the game. I am trying to get all the achievements in the game. You can be resurrected with money, but the mode gives you very little money, health, salts, and ammo. Part of the achievement is that you cannot buy any health or ammo at a store.

Ahh that sounds like such a pain... is that about your best source of health and ammo as well?

When you kill someone and search the body they will sometimes have items on them. Since this is harder then hard mode most dead bodies will not have items on them.

Last edited:
So youre just going to run out of everything really fast unless you use them really sparingly?

Has been a while since i cared for achievements.
Steam has breeded a breed of achievement enthusiasts...

[MENTION=39264]❤Hanako❤[/MENTION] ; I've just been going back and forth all day and yesterday if I should buy the game or not....it was good ?

Lol well yes i suppose... but sometimes the game deserves going for the achievements? xD

I agree with both of you, relatively speaking...I usually go to the next game though myself.....but there might be exceptions in some indie multiplayer games perhaps with replay value.

I certainly never I think use my time playing single player games over again for achievements...Though...who knows what I could do.

I agree with both of you, relatively speaking...I usually go to the next game though myself.....but there might be exceptions in some indie multiplayer games perhaps with replay value.

I certainly never I think use my time playing single player games over again for achievements...Though...who knows what I could do.

I liked those times when games do had ACTUAL replay value, like hidden stages, or hidden super hard bosses in New Game+

Steam has breeded a breed of achievement enthusiasts...

[MENTION=39264]❤Hanako❤[/MENTION] ; I've just been going back and forth all day and yesterday if I should buy the game or not....it was good ?

Bioshock Infinite is definitely worth buying. I actually like it more than Bioshock 1 and 2.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Bioshock Infinite is definitely worth buying. I actually like it more than Bioshock 1 and 2.

It gorier too.

Just what I needed to hear ! I particularly like to hear its gorier too ☺♥

Then I can buy it put it on dl while I play some 'don't starve' YES !!!! this day worked out kinda fine...even though I haven't sleept any tonight and its 10.21 am, but I've had my white tea ....with its caffeine ! So I'll be playing until evening.

Just what I needed to hear ! I particularly like to hear its gorier too ☺♥

Then I can buy it put it on dl while I play some 'don't starve' YES !!!! this day worked out kinda fine...even though I haven't sleept any tonight and its 10.21 am, but I've had my white tea ....with its caffeine ! So I'll be playing until evening.

In the first 5 minutes you get to crush skulls and spill blood all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US