Happy Birthday Ojou Sama~ x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i was trying to last year but didnt get to (made something else though ;p if anyone can figure it out~)

Thanks x3 Just sort of got the avi through fairly simple methods though~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; Happy birthday girl, I'll promise I'll be very happy if you do.....:J Hope you have a great day, and that you know we care for you no matter what, regardless, affected by neither distance nor time. Your an awesome friend to have had/and have whether just that or anything else. If you lets say worked at a convenience store that was in my locality..., I know immediately what my favorite store to visit would be. And ofc if I went to the same school as you, you can bet you, and be sure I'd always bring the most amazing pieces of cake with strawberry on top just to share it with you. Then I would secretly smile while doing calculus, and everyone would think I just loved calculus So much xD

Best of wishes to you Ojou Sama, any day and every day. One special day You shall sing of your hearts joy.
G1lN4MU.jpg

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; You got ahead of me, I was thinking about this late yesterday. Happy thread, thats just how I feel here now, with a relaxed exhaling breath and good wishes.

Sometimes when I made mentions they brake like that also, it can really be a pain in the but, especially when you have SOO many of them...sigh, anyone knows why that actually happens at all, I've always wondered.

P.s. Nice new avatar you got there, I rly liked that one better, may I suggest you stick with it ? Quite a bit more elegant and stylish imo, pleasing to the my eyes.

Hmm perhaps? Yeah almost 6 months..~
Yea.......well...173 days to be exact, I'm not sure I know how many minutes or seconds there's been but ehe, but I probably wouldn't know that anyway ^&^
-------------------------------------------
By the way I'm curious you guys keep calling her Ojou sama....is she a real princess?
She is, a real princess, at heart, not sure if she actually carries an official title but....Thats not what matters anyways. True class is from within :)
I dont know why I am tagged.
If its a birthday wish just say so, though I have no clue about who renano is to be honest. Sorry but thats the truth.

Happy birthday~
I accidentally "scared" you of the thread one time with my hmm talkings it seemed, and renano suggestion we be friends kinda ^^ but it's a long way back it feels, even though in actual weeks and months its not that long ago imo. I remember you still though. but, this isn't about me so ehh. Be of good cheer, think I wanted to tell you something like that back then, but not sure I ever got around too it, so now's as good as anytime I figure.
@fear Lol one of ojou sama's first avis (might even have been the first) was beatrice so i think that stuck with me xD

hai hai..... I have that ingrained in me as well. I don't know exactly how to phrase it with words, or even fully understand it internally, but, I mix ideas of umineko, along with some innocent shenanigans, along with red and or white wine, and cakes....ajhhh. There is a high risk she will come to mind, along with certain pictures of singing in tranquility and peacefully, since thats part I feel of how I know her. Just like this in the above picture. (It's one way too see you Renano with my souls eye.)

Oh and I got that picture you selected on my harddrive, and I think you picked a perfect one.

Last edited:
Lol perhaps next time~

Hmm umineko isnt the most peaceful vn there is...~ xD But even if i get dreams about it~ Well lets just say beatrice is quite a nice person if only in my mind ;p

I absolutely agree, she has that side to her as well, at least in my mind also. You just got to get to know her, and....well unless she kills you first before that,...hum hum, but I can tell she just gets a bit carried away in the fun of the mayhem, no real harm done as long as she can heal them and bring them back to life anyawys høh.

I don't know how to say what I think about that either really. Beatrice is just a though girl, but with a heart deep inside. And I just knew from early on that she had experienced sorrow and despair, even though I know perhaps quite little about the actual official story of umineko and Beatrice. Just a beauty with broken wings, but love heals all, if allowed too, then one would see whats been hidden in the dark a long time. Thats how it is in my mind. I know she did horrible things in the anime, but once one truly knows/understands the heart hidden within, one can not stop loving, or believing in someone, no matter what they've done. Since pure love can not deny itself.

oh, and I still haven't actually played the vn, just watched the anime still.

Last edited:
Hmm... wonders if you understood the whole meaning there~ But yes i do think there is another part to beatrice... Dont know enough of the story at this point though so i cant say too much~

Lol im just... well... half way through the first one~ Need to play more for the story but i heard the anime wasnt that great...~

I wish you All the best too [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and I hope you're doing well in the big world out there.

You have really good friends here, when one considers that the people here are remembering you even after a long absence. This almost drives me to tears. First time I see something like this in a board. :crushed:

Lol ojou sama is quite a memorable person~ Not that the people here are that normal either ;p

After she dropped a message on my page back then, I 'd always thought she was lurking in another section, since I rarely stray from my usual spam haunts. :wasclose:

Anyway, happy birthday from me, for when she gets the chance to go through this thread someday. :fulfilled:

Classy.... hmm sounds like what para would say... wait... was he in the mentions i wonder... xD

If even the dead come back to salute Ojou-sama, you can tell she has a special place in the hearts of many here. ^^

As one of the members who has known her since her very first posts, I do know how incredible she is. Those memories you talked about, Sam (and many others)... I still cherish all of them, always with a smile in my face whenever they decide to surface. xD
That peculiar little contest was certainly the brightest of them... Maybe because that was a strange time of my life, but that little "random" (quoting Ojou-sama herself) event was really joyful, and sparkled friendships I hold very dear today. Of course, there's also the fact I was the absolute last place with a single golden vote that made me feel the winner, going against all the numbers. lol

She's been offline for six months, indeed... But it will take more than an eternity to make our memories with her fade away.

A wonderful birthday to you, Renano-sama.

Renano-chan see you? You've a many, very loyal soldiers under your command, where they in none sec. you from the eye let become - We swear a infinity loyality to you, and with our blood...:samuraihero:

Reactions: renano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.