Fortune Arterial

I don't even know if the project is still alive. I guess Frank abandoned the project long ago because there hasn't been a single new from him in months. No one wants to take this project either and that's a real shame, I guess the game is over from those of us that expected to see this game at 100%, too bad for Haruna and, specially, Erika. I'll try to look for info about both routes in other places and hope I can at least know what happens in each route. At least I'll always be thankful to the hard work Frank did when he made Kiriha, Shiho and Kanade routes, he put a lot of effort and that's really something impressive because, If I'm not wrong, he was alone in the project and that's a lot of time he had to spend doing it.

Sadly, it's quite likely this project has been abandoned. It's a shame because I really wanted to know what happened in the remaining two routed (I have an idea though). Frank hasn't been here since 2014 IIRC so I don't think he will be here ever again unless a moderator tell me something I don't know about this. Who knows?, maybe this visual novel will be fully translated in the future, I hope Mangagamer takes this project, I've been talking to them about this game but they ae quite busy at the moment with other projects. Anyways, it's been a pleausure that at least we could enjoy three out of five routes in the game so that's better than nothing.

Heya peeps,

I've noticed this game has had a long history of drops and abandonments... I'd like to know if it's being continued? If not... I'd gladly take over and finish what was started.

Hi [MENTION=210127]KojimaEx[/MENTION];. Could you get at least 10 posts so we can PM each other, or go on IRC?

Alright, I've ventured through the pain of making 10 posts. Though, preferably we could chat on discord but feel free to pm

edit*

or not apparently since I still don't have perms to do so... KojimaEX#6131 (Discord)

Greetings!

I noticed that Frank had made mention a few years ago, on another forum, that they might still have the scripts around for Fortune Arterial. The small group I work with is looking at the possibility of picking up where this project left off, and was curious if you happened to have the TL material that was being worked on up to the last updated post on the former Chuu Translation page. Which shows translation progress past the last released patch. We're already working off the current patch, but we still wanted to ask so I hope you do not mind the question.

I noticed that the previous poster mentioned not being able to PM you after ten posts, so if there's an easier means of communication with you let me know and I'd be happy to help make it happen! I'm primarily on Discord, but I'd like to work with whatever you would prefer.

Thanks for taking a bit of your time to read this, and have a great day!

I'll poke around to see if anyone in our team (whoever I can contact) still keep it. I have too many stuff stored here, digging the note up out of 200TB will take forever.

I'll poke around to see if anyone in our team (whoever I can contact) still keep it. I have too many stuff stored here, digging the note up out of 200TB will take forever.

By all means! I understand just how inconvenient it is to dig through a ton of files to try and locate a specific piece of information. I wouldn't want to burden you with that in the slightest. I sincerely appreciate you just taking a bit of your time to not only reply but to check around. The gesture alone is something I am quite grateful for, so thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.