Fortune Arterial

I'm still determined to complete it, but I understand I've been lacking concrete result to show everyone. I used to work all day and night to get this done but I admit once I became the sole person left, I kinda lost my motivation. Also, I've recently start studying again so yeah. =\

And sorry about that juan. You're not far off the mark to say that the current speed is about a line per day.

The only time when I really get myself motivated and accelerated nowadays is when I see you comments. They make me realize that there are still people anticipating my work even though it is crappy and despite the era you have to wait for the lazy person that is me. So for the better of both of us please show no mercy and bash me more on why I don't work faster. =D

I'm still determined to complete it, but I understand I've been lacking concrete result to show everyone. I used to work all day and night to get this done but I admit once I became the sole person left, I kinda lost my motivation. Also, I've recently start studying again so yeah. =\

And sorry about that juan. You're not far off the mark to say that the current speed is about a line per day.

The only time when I really get myself motivated and accelerated nowadays is when I see you comments. They make me realize that there are still people anticipating my work even though it is crappy and despite the era you have to wait for the lazy person that is me. So for the better of both of us please show no mercy and bash me more on why I don't work faster. =D

that's all right frank.. i really appreciate your work.. hope you will be finish before 2014 ends. i really like fortune arterial.. please continue to work on it :)

Hi Frank, it's been a long time since I came to this forum and well...everything is the same. Is this project still on Frank or did you got bitten by Erika and became her servant? If the translation is quite close to be finished maybe Mangagamer or others could help to finish the project giving you credits for your work or something like that because, above anything else, I want to see this game finished and a lot of people think like me.

Hope we know soon about you Frank, see ya!

Last edited:
That's a real shame, I really wanted to see this project finished...hope at least Frank or someone who knows japanese can make a summary of what happens in the two routes remaining (Erika and Haruna), I think that's faster and it would satisfy a few of us who want to see the visual novel translated.

I really want to thank Frank for all the work he's been doing on this game. It must be really hard to be the only person working on such a big project, especially since there has been so much work put into it already. It's times like these that I wish I could help in this kind of project but sadly there's not really much I can do :( . Either way Frank thanks for all the work you've put into this so far cause you really deserve it and if you do plan on continuing the series I'll be rooting for you!

Dunno if this project is still ongoing but I'm pleased with whatever content is in the partial patch and am here just to ask about installation.

http://i.imgur.com/8o2xCc0.png So I got the English Patch and an ISO and an MDS and that other patch installed here, but where is the BGI.exe that I need to run the game? Did I go wrong somewhere?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the work on this project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.