Fortune Arterial

It had been several weeks ever since, so an update is due.

Unfortunately, this matter landed right before the Lunar New Year, so I haven't received any reply yet.

I've search most of what is convenient to search for me (hot server/storage/disks), and I've not found anything. Sadly our old storage servers are old. I'd need to dedust them first before booting them up. I plan to import the remaining 120TB to my central global storage system (it will take half a year or so), so I plan to do that soon at the same time as digging the project files up.

Note: There are three servers. A large storage array (24 bay filled) and two smaller 2Us (12 bay each, filled as well).

It had been several weeks ever since, so an update is due.

Unfortunately, this matter landed right before the Lunar New Year, so I haven't received any reply yet.

I've search most of what is convenient to search for me (hot server/storage/disks), and I've not found anything. Sadly our old storage servers are old. I'd need to dedust them first before booting them up. I plan to import the remaining 120TB to my central global storage system (it will take half a year or so), so I plan to do that soon at the same time as digging the project files up.

Note: There are three servers. A large storage array (24 bay filled) and two smaller 2Us (12 bay each, filled as well).

Hello. I am just curious, but has there been any update regarding this?

What a coincident, I was planning to give you an update: Due to the Chinese flu widespread right after the lunar new year, I have problems in getting replacement parts to boot the servers. Lots of my orders for parts were canceled or lost. Others asked to have more time to deal with the situation.

I have placed several new orders back in late March and early April and it may take a bit several more weeks. I've also encountered financial related obstacles to fit in Chinese flu disaster budget that delay this.

Another update: I've been trying to reach the person who were helping with QCing the game. Unfortunately, he had gone dark since April. I'm afraid he might have been another victim of the pandemic.

I've managed to scoop up the translation from one of the old (dying) server, it seems to be fully translated without editing (? may be except the omake ? can't tell) (Or I am not sure), whoever want to continue the work should PM me now.

The last release covers Kiriha route, Kanade route and Shiro route. It doesn't cover Haruna route, Erika route, True route and omake. The old translation is pretty terrible though and I've been thinking about starting this from scratch. I strongly suggest that whoever pick this up should fix it.

I'd like to take a shot at translating it, but I don't know the first thing about getting the translation in game.

So, I should have done this years ago but I'm officially dropping this project. I was not content with my previous translation quality and wanted to redo this from scratch, but in the end I couldn't remotivated myself. If I force myself to continue, it'll only do more harm than good.

If you're interested in picking up where I left off, I suggest you don't and just start over, but you can kindly ask Checkmate for the old files if you still want them. And if you need my help, drop me a PM anytime and I'll see what I can do.

Thread moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg