~Clouds vs Jewels~

Well if the count reaches 50s then you join us again..?
You can't post 50s though cause you're neutral right now

615. Too op... But please let me join the clouds team back... I really don't wanna be on jewels team now that I almost built the Halo Castle...

616. Yep... It was me who kinda saved cloud team from losing so I don't wanna help other team...

617. You know, there was once a time when the count was -xx... Then I came here ;p

Snow changed the rules a bit
"When a person reaches a 100 mark (200, 300, etc.) That person has to go to the other team. When the number reaches 50 below or higher (50 or 150) you can redeem that person to be back on your team, or end up keeping them. (so if a cloud gets to 100, they become a jewel. If the jewels take the number to 50, they keep that person. But if the number gets to 150, the cloud goes back)"

Though you're supposed to be in jewels, it doesn't say anything about not able to be neutral so we took advantage of it :p

The only problem I have with the new rule is that I can't really keep up with who is what x-x then there's ppl who for some reason don't post after that.. which completely defeats the purpose XD

The game is to be on either team~ neutrality isn't part of it so idk what that's supposed to mean x-x
If you mean not changing the value, that's really not supposed to be that way. You're supposed to have + or -
so I guess I'll clarify it some in the first post :/

621 Its too harsh of a rule then :goodtea: There was only really two people posting actively until recently so if you shove such a rule in then the game suddenly completely stops and changes to the other side :goodtea: Neutrality continues to allow either side to move although it can also just be used to help the side they were previously on~ Care to think more or make other minor stuff for every 100? I really dont feel like suddenly switching teams after getting this pile of posts in :goodtea:

Like that rule even matters? Cloud will win since that's the only team who got spammers in it except for Nawi who actually joined the Jewel Team :goodtea:

Don't know about that :/ Maybe before I joined. Now I only see Nawi spam some and occasionally a Baal pops up who begins to spam for a while. Cloud team got you, Maddie, Sinny and Nazaka even though Nazaka appears to spam a bit less here than on other threads? So it's obvious that the Cloud team will win :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!