~Clouds vs Jewels~

Haven't changed yet and 1/4th of the game has passed (since I'll never expect the Cloud team to actually begin to go downwards).

Did it even reach a - in the numbers? If not then how can the Cloud team go negative? They are still in the lead unless the count reaches 0 which it never did (not since I joined anyways).

625 It did get negative... about -44 or so? Then sova jumped in and we dragged it back up xD

Wow, such a huge difference compared with 625? You managed to pull a funny joke there, Sammie :goodtea:

I gave up when I realized that Nawi and I couldn't do shit against all the spammers in the Cloud team. What's the point of fighting for something that you never can win? It's like going to a weed farm and expecting them to grow bottles of vodka instead of weed.

be sure to post numbers in your posts x-x

621 Its too harsh of a rule then. There was only really two people posting actively until recently so if you shove such a rule in then the game suddenly completely stops and changes to the other side. Neutrality continues to allow either side to move although it can also just be used to help the side they were previously on~ Care to think more or make other minor stuff for every 100? I really dont feel like suddenly switching teams after getting this pile of posts in.

Rules are meant to either make the game more enjoyable or safe. I just think fewer people would want to play because they see winning as hopeless. I'd rather not see a repeat of m vs fm :/
I'm not sure of a really good way to make the rule work x-x we can't have the whole team go over sooo maybe there can be a limit.
If people don't want to be against, they could just not post for a while. I wouldn't want to drop it just because people don't want to make the effort for fairness. (ex: spammers vs non-spammers?)
I could just set the number higher maybe x-x either way, it's just considering the other team since it seems more like they've given up if anything else.

I'm not counting since I find it useless. Therefore you don't have to count my posts.

Well, I'm off for now. If you still want to try to convince me that the Jewel team actually have a chance to win then you're free to mention me so I can see that post in the middle of all the Cloud team spam. Good night.

627 Fairness is in the eye of the beholder :goodtea: That new rule wasnt decided by everyone so wheres the fairness in that? Maybe ill go for a temporary change but i refuse to permanently change to the other side after doing all this for a team :goodtea: You havent actually been posting much but its fairly disheartening for me who actually has been since the start to just get shoved into the opposing team because of a whim :goodtea: Youre not even trying to compromise right now by waving some random banner of "fairness" and just labeling every argument against you unfair~ Its not really my problem if the other team is deciding not to post so why am i getting penalized for the actions of others? The male vs female game was mostly the work of two people for the basically nonexistent female side and it was not hopeless~ The 80% of guys on this forum were just not active~ If the rule doesnt work then just drop it and use the dozen other ideas that there were~ :goodtea: No one said that you had to have this particular rule anyway~

631 Well big changes require something from the people involved but we had no say in this... rule is still harsh as it was before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!