~Clouds vs Jewels~

If it's me you're talking about; you're in for a rude awaken.
They don't all me the twig man for nothing... *strikes a superhero pose*
Although I do have tasty looking legs...

Still, this is a difference compared to the male vs female one. This one got choices while the other one had fixed teams (unless someone joked around that they were a girl even though they were a guy). And 4 spammers against 1 spammer (maybe 2 spammers) feels like playing football against a team full of pro players while you got a team full of amateurs. You realize the same thing, that you can't win no matter how much effort you put down on it.

Still, this is a difference compared to the male vs female one. This one got choices while the other one had fixed teams (unless someone joked around that they were a girl even though they were a guy). And 4 spammers against 1 spammer (maybe 2 spammers) feels like playing football against a team full of pro players while you got a team full of amateurs. You realize the same thing, that you can't win no matter how much effort you put down on it.
Dude your fingers must be bleeding!!!
Really we're all having fun regardless of win or lose.
I would just leave it at that ^.^

Yeah sure, I find it amusing that the overpowered team doesn't want the word "balancing" in this game :goodtea:

Then why not join the other team and participate.
Your preaching is a little bewildering when you're not playing.

*team I meant*

What do you mean with "other time"? I am already in the Jewel Team, I just don't count since It won't change shit anyways.

Ooooookay then, not in the mood to argue.
So I'm leaving on that note.

No, it's because with win or lose I'm happy.
Balance has nothing to do with it.
I just don't see any point in getting upset over this.
If I was placed jewel now I wouldn't care.
I would still have fun, but that's just me.

656... and the world continues to spin anyway.

When it reaches 1000 we can just stop playing if we want.

Well, say whatever you want. I still believe that this game deserves a balancing :goodtea: Main reason to why I'm so stuck towards that would be because of the things Sammie told me.

"Clouds did go negative when the jewels decided they wanted to resist?" When did we not resist? Didn't he just proved himself that it's unbalanced and still denies it?

"Hmm jewels also got lazy?" Does that apply to me and Nawi as well who spammed like shit in the past without being able to make a dent in Sammies and Maddies posts? Therefore I find it useless to even try if 2 more spammers join that team.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; It should reach 2000.

There is a difference between laziness and having the right to just stop playing. Hinode can do what he wants.

2000... sure~ :3

After 2000, we can call it quits and do something less 'divided'.

I don't mind if you do something "divided". As long as I doesn't have to be a part of it. I thought that this would be more of a 50/50 team combo. But it's kinda 10/90 now so the Clouds are going through the roof with their posts.

The count doesn't seem to progress as much as I expected
That sentence just made my day. Either you got my kind of humor or else you're dead serious. Anyways, thank you.

I'm off for real, see you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.