~Clouds vs Jewels~

freeeeeeeebackwards_zpsd0cea222.gif

That new rule wasn't decided by everyone so wheres the fairness in that?
This thread wasn't decided by everyone either. I leave it up for talk since it's so late into the game. But it doesn't nullify other parts of the rules to be considered. "Try to keep the teams even based on number of people, and how much they like to post."
People add to or change rules all the time, even without the consent of other people. Companies, the Supreme Cort, congress, presidents, or group leaders would frequently do this. You could call it a one-way selfish act, but you wouldn't know their thoughts of whether or not they considered other people. Either group could take advantage or the new rule, where's the unfairness of that?

Maybe ill go for a temporary change but i refuse to permanently change to the other side after doing all this for a team
I can understand how you feel, but idk if you can consider 2-3 frequent posters a team if there's no competition :/

You haven't actually been posting much but its fairly disheartening for me who actually has been since the start to just get shoved into the opposing team because of a whim.
I'm sorry you feel attached to a game x-x I do have a life outside of a-s as everyone else should, even in their spare time. It's not a whim, I have been thinking about it the whole time. Even at the very beginning there was something about every 100 posts, so you can't say it wasn't unexpected or random.

You're not even trying to compromise right now by waving some random banner of "fairness" and just labeling every argument against you unfair.
So you're saying this new rule only affects you and not other people? What do you suggest compromising?

Its not really my problem if the other team is deciding not to post so why am i getting penalized for the actions of others?
I'm not penalizing anyone. The idea you're suggesting is like pros against juniors and them saying "It's not our problem they aren't as good as us." Why not mix people so that there's actually a challenge?

The male vs female game was mostly the work of two people for the basically nonexistent female side and it was not hopeless.
This can be thought of in the same was as spammers vs non-spammers. If there were enough girls, but not enough compared to guys, what would you do to make it more fair? I can bet that because there were so few girls, they immediately knew it wasn't worth trying. (other than the fact that girls aren't interested in being competitive the same way guys are x-x)

If the rule doesn't work then just drop it and use the dozen other ideas that were there.
This was among those extra rules -.-~
I can't make people follow it, but all I can say is that I wouldn't want to be in their situation if I were them. People could jump 10-100 post counts if they wanted to, but the choose not to. Rules make games more fun, and this new one would take time getting use to. Because of balancing team numbers, it's basically like some people are forced on that team. But I could let them have the next few and say it's more fair, for lack of posters that show up on their team. Frequent posters was one of the criteria afterall.

Don't know about that :/ Maybe before I joined. Now I only see Nawi spam some and occasionally a Baal pops up who begins to spam for a while. Cloud team got you, Maddie, Sinny and Nazaka even though Nazaka appears to spam a bit less here than on other threads? So it's obvious that the Cloud team will win :goodtea:

637 (keeping same number because of my mistake)
I was mentioned :D!!!
I feel so loved :fullblush:

(sorry for the double post this was suppose to be an edit.)

This thread wasn't decided by everyone either. I leave it up for talk since it's so late into the game. But it doesn't nullify other parts of the rules to be considered. "Try to keep the teams even based on number of people, and how much they like to post."
People add to or change rules all the time, even without the consent of other people. Companies, the Supreme Cort, congress, presidents, or group leaders would frequently do this. You could call it a one-way selfish act, but you wouldn't know their thoughts of whether or not they considered other people. Either group could take advantage or the new rule, where's the unfairness of that?

That sort of is unfair? This is why politicians have a bad name? Always making crappy laws without giving a darn what the people theyre supposed to be working for thinks?

I can understand how you feel, but idk if you can consider 2-3 frequent posters a team if there's no competition :/

There can be but they arent resisting... not exactly my problem...

I'm sorry you feel attached to a game x-x I do have a life outside of a-s as everyone else should, even in their spare time. It's not a whim, I have been thinking about it the whole time. Even at the very beginning there was something about every 100 posts, so you can't say it wasn't unexpected or random.

It isnt unexpected but this isnt really a fair rule... ive said it was too harsh who knows how many times already? If it was maybe once near the end to make a twist but it isnt particularly fun if people are lost every 100...

So you're saying this new rule only affects you and not other people? What do you suggest compromising?

How about not making it a permanent change to start with... I might jump ship until the count reaches +/-50 but making it permanent isnt all that fun... Maybe have it so that their next x number of posts count for the other team?

I'm not penalizing anyone. The idea you're suggesting is like pros against juniors and them saying "It's not our problem they aren't as good as us." Why not mix people so that there's actually a challenge?

Continuing with your example im pretty sure that any pro player that gets shoved into the junior team permanently is going to be pretty unhappy about that :goodtea:

This can be thought of in the same was as spammers vs non-spammers. If there were enough girls, but not enough compared to guys, what would you do to make it more fair? I can bet that because there were so few girls, they immediately knew it wasn't worth trying. (other than the fact that girls aren't interested in being competitive the same way guys are x-x)

But in the end the female side won if you didnt notice? Certain people just deciding to just join the other side~ I would bet that most didnt even notice it and most of the ones that did were lurkers~

This was among those extra rules -.-~
I can't make people follow it, but all I can say is that I wouldn't want to be in their situation if I were them. People could jump 10-100 post counts if they wanted to, but the choose not to. Rules make games more fun, and this new one would take time getting use to. Because of balancing team numbers, it's basically like some people are forced on that team. But I could let them have the next few and say it's more fair, for lack of posters that show up on their team. Frequent posters was one of the criteria afterall.

Fyi this rule isnt fun... You intended for it to slow down the game and make it seem like the other team had a chance and yet it pretty much spiked in the last two days due to the rule making people post more so that they wouldnt lose a teammate... The one count per post is a rule that both teams agree is fair and thus they abide to it... The other team would just correct the number if they did any large jumps anyway~

A lot of reading there Sammy :P
I can see where both sides are coming from though.(the game has been going on for about 6 months though)

I still think the out come won't change sadly, I can see the person who get turned stop posting, and wait until he/she is brought back.
Although there those rare few that like the chaos of the idea, and will a add a little more flavor.

642 Hmm maybe 900 would be fun if it was the person who got it was on the other team until the count reaches 999 after which theyre the one who would be designated to take the 1000~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!