Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Go to visual novels->filters->tags->tags to include
When you enter a tag another empty field will appear bellow so you can add more to the search. Same deal with "exclude tags"

Thanks for the info.

Happy New Years in advance, guys

oh yeah.. Kiss announced Custom Maid Online on their NicoNico Channel

Custom Maid and Kanotsuku2 already have considerable NTR content, so I expect more of the same for this

Though, I feel sorry for Teatime. It seems that Kiss just took their NetorareNetwork idea and ran it with less messier programming. xd

Sorry to ask this here, but i don't know where to ask.
I got a zip file split in two, they are name.zip and name..zip(with two dots) and i can't open they.
My question is: is there some way to open a ..zip or are these files fakes?
Thanks to anyone that answer.

You don't know where to ask? So you posted here since it's the only forum on this site you've usually posted in?
I can understand, though you'd probably have better luck posting something in the Tech Support forum. You may or may not get a reply, but it's probably you're best bet.
As far as my own limited experience goes, you might have to assume the guy who zipped the file messed up somewhere and try to find it elsewhere.
The only thing I can think of is that they messed up when renaming the file, accidentally pressing the full stop twice. So it might work if you just rename the file and delete one of the full stops to change it from name..zip to name.zip. That might fix it.

I've spent a lot of this year lurking, though I have been around. 2012 hasn't been a great year for NTR, so my hope for 2013 is that someone remedies that. This year the best we've had to work with has been the stuff from mekujira and that last Venus one. Not much from the big companies to speak of, though Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei did come out right at the end of 2011, so it might just be that no-one could come up with anything worthy of competing.....

In other news, when did vndb add tags for NTR types A B & C? Is our community having an influence? Would fhc be proud? O_o

Happy New Yeat guys and here's hoping that the NTR fairy doesn't come to visit any of you in RL this year either. :D

hmm...yeah...the graphic looks good, i hope the story is not bad:>

10 days from release date

Last edited:

Trial for 学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔 is out, hope its not full of rape and blackmail ntr.. had enough of those

Happy New Year guys, holy crap it's 2013 already, how fast years pass by :ninja:

Is it Netorare or Netori?

kiminoomoi_zps3aabef39.jpg

1357399774345_zps21e6644d.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ107657.html
AAaaaaarrghh...

somebody please upload this game!!
:dontleave:

I'm also waiting on that game, and miel/norm's game.
What a torture.

Damn!! that CG looks awesome.:D I love it when scenarios, transition the heroine into a slut. I WANT THIS:desire:

Well... that's interesting, to say the least. :P
15% is a lot, but expected when you know that so many married couple have 0 sex life, or even don't see each others because of work...

Wow, seems to be great, at least in cg art :bliss:

Yeah it looks worth playing, though it looks like more of the same as their last NTR game キミノトナリ which I also played. It was good NTR, even if I don't usually prefer scenarios which head for the predictable transition of "pure virgin" to "slut bitch who'll let any bunch of guys gang-bang her". Not my favourite NTR plot device. But it's not like I hate it and any NTR that's decent would be good right now.

Though I don't think it's actually out yet so there's no way it could be uploaded already. The date of the 23/12 is just date they started accepting orders I think. To the right of the screen above the price, it says it's to be released "mid-january" and it's still a bit early in the month yet. May have to wait another week or two to play this one.

Hey guys. I know this is an NTR-game thread and I'm self-promoting a bit ><, but I'm pretty thrilled to finally finish a translation. My Japanese isn't that great so any critique you can offer (especially with regards to the vulgar dialogue) would be much appreciated.

http://exhentai.org/g/556839/601da4a88a/

Link doesn't work anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US