Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Two new games:
2013/01/18 家族崩壊 目の前で奪われていく俺の家族
2013/02/22 悪夢のメルマガ ~堕ちた妹は還れない~
New Hitou Meguri game and OVA announced, the other games in the series had ntr content so maybe this one will too.

i have seen the ovas but not the game, how is it expelled in japaneze or the romanji, to see if i am able to find it

PD: NEW STUDIO TRUMPH GAME http://iranko.com/main.htm

Last edited:

Even I got a little mad at SAO 24.

Two new games:
2013/01/18 家族崩壊 目の前で奪われていく俺の家族
2013/02/22 悪夢のメルマガ ~堕ちた妹は還れない~
New Hitou Meguri game and OVA announced, the other games in the series had ntr content so maybe this one will too.
How was devil-seal's other NTR game, that Netorare Kanojo or whatever? Since it's softhouse-seal I'm not expecting anything very good, but I like their art.

@Animefan_09 秘湯めぐり~欲情蹂躙温泉記~ and 続・秘湯めぐり
New Studio Triumph game: :)
It's not NTR Nurse 4: :rolleyes:
Hypnosis game: :(
@TheKenoshaKid You mean 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~? It's as you said, nice art and character design and that's about it, nothing good in the NTR department. You can run a search on this thread for the game and read our opinion back when it was released.

Mention tag not working for anyone else?

@Animefan_09 秘湯めぐり~欲情蹂躙温泉記~ and 続・秘湯めぐり
New Studio Triumph game: :)
It's not NTR Nurse 4: :rolleyes:
Hypnosis game: :(
@TheKenoshaKid You mean 寝取られ彼女 ~義父の肉棒を咥え込む、愛する俺の彼女~? It's as you said, nice art and character design and that's about it, nothing good in the NTR department. You can run a search on this thread for the game and read our opinion back when it was released.

Mention tag not working for anyone else?

i really don't mind the mind control stuff, i just hope the mechanics are like ntr nurse saga (decisions and plot from the guy being ntred POV)

More info on elf's new game. Planned for a March 2013 release. Title is 麻呂の患者はガテン系, which combined with the price (2800 yen) suggests it's a fan disc for Gatenkei. Not sure how I feel about this. Gatenkei is, of course, my favorite NTR game but I feel the original game was complete enough as is and I'd probably rather see something new. Plus it seems like a long wait for something I assume is going to be even shorter than their other recent games.

More info on elf's new game. Planned for a March 2013 release. Title is 麻呂の患者はガテン系, which combined with the price (2800 yen) suggests it's a fan disc for Gatenkei. Not sure how I feel about this. Gatenkei is, of course, my favorite NTR game but I feel the original game was complete enough as is and I'd probably rather see something new. Plus it seems like a long wait for something I assume is going to be even shorter than their other recent games.

Fan disc, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
agree with you, that game is complete enough, ELF why you not making new game instead a fan disc.

"maro no kanjya wa gatenkei",
what is 麻呂?

-------

Last edited:

i really don't mind the mind control stuff, i just hope the mechanics are like ntr nurse saga (decisions and plot from the guy being ntred POV)

its NETORI so its from the bad guys point of view:dispirited:

Fan disc, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
agree with you, that game is complete enough, ELF why you not making new game instead a fan disc.

"maro no kanjya wa gatenkei",
what is 麻呂?

-------
Even none of the commenters on NTR Blog can figure it out, there's already tons of comments on the vagueness of the title, which makes me feel better since I thought it was just my Japanese not being good enough.

Even none of the commenters on NTR Blog can figure it out, there's already tons of comments on the vagueness of the title, which makes me feel better since I thought it was just my Japanese not being good enough.
Search on google "麻呂", found this:
img7dfc29ecbwwvww.jpeg

t02200163_0241017910657325099.jpg

???????
Damn ELF, at least give us a preview image!!!!!

I can't believe most of you are not thrilled with a sequel. When the protfag invites his new boss and his wife changes to a mini skirt and the game ends, I wanted to punch my monitor. :raging:

Hi guys I have two questions.
1 Where can I download ith, translation aggregator and atlas????
2 [ALICESOFT] 母娘乱館 this game needs h-code?????
Thanks.

Hi guys I have two questions.
1 Where can I download ith, translation aggregator and atlas????
2 [ALICESOFT] 母娘乱館 this game needs h-code?????
Thanks.
ITH/TA
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/208860-Interactive-Text-Hooker-new-text-extraction-tool

Atlas
http://meltdowner.tumblr.com/post/4397307575/how-to-install-and-use-agth-and-atlas-translation
Just skip the AGTH stuff since you are going to be using ITH(Superior).

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-86663/
Walkthrough, Save, and Code are there.

Aw so it wasn't a new game but a FD... :beglife:
I'm a bit torn with this, of course I don't want anything that may tarnish Gatenkei's legacy of awesomeness but after this shitty year I'm hyped as hell for this. I hope we see Nao in this too, not only Misaki.
By chance I found this review in english the other day, in case any of you who haven't played the game can't figure out why we won't shut up about it.
On the same site you can find more NTR/NTR-related game reviews like:
Ningen Debris
Uchi no Imouto no Baai
Konna Atashi Demo (at last someone who "gets" Winters :D)
Reversible (though one of my personal favorite eroge the review is spot on)
Biniku no Kaori
True Blue

Besides Elf stuff I'm waiting for お兄ちゃんにはぜったい言えないたいせつなこと since Mink games are usually pretty good.
Atelier Sakura still at it: 愛する妻の穴は他人の穴だった…… 美尻を差しだし、兄貴の肉棒をおねだりする淫ら妻

Merry o̶h̶c̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶u̶n̶c̶l̶e̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶d̶r̶u̶n̶k̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶g̶o̶l̶a̶y̶a̶b̶i̶t̶o̶n̶t̶h̶e̶s̶o̶f̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶t̶h̶e̶d̶o̶g̶g̶e̶t̶u̶p xmas to all! Hope everyone is having a nice day with family and friends :fluteangel:

Last edited:

I can't believe most of you are not thrilled with a sequel. When the protfag invites his new boss and his wife changes to a mini skirt and the game ends, I wanted to punch my monitor. :raging:
Well I was definitely frustrated that in the end the protagonist didn't fully embrace the NTR lifestyle but I get the feeling the fandisc won't rectify that. What I really hope for is an alternate story taking place during the first part of the game, that's when she was gatenkei afterall, since seeing NTR with young Misaki would be awesome.

@tf2spy
Huh, that's my blog. I'd probably review more NTR stuff but I don't want it to come across as an "NTR blog" so I just choose some of the ones I find most interesting.

The NTR game I'm currently looking forward to the most (after the new elf; despite any reservations that's still #1) is that Gakuen NTR. The maker described it as "pop NTR" and hopefully that entails what I think it should. Got high hopes for the Mink game too.

Barely still Christmas over here on the American West coast so Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited:

[MENTION=36738]TheKenoshaKid[/MENTION] I like your reviews, we have similar taste in characters :P And thank you for not being another boring moege blog.
Gakuen NTR looks like a good fap but I don't know about the ntr aspect. I'm trying not to spoil myself too much with the cg samples and dialogue in any case.

Hi there, thanks for all the information of the games, also i want to know where i can download [070212][Autobahn] 愛慾のエプロン thanks

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION]
Thanks. I agree that the English speaking eroge scene tends to fixate on certain types of games, and even specific games, and it gets pretty insular. I like being able to find hidden gems and stuff most people don't give a chance.

happy christmass, hope many you get presents (all my family knows i will kept asking for them until i have kids of my own xD)

PD: IT ISN'T NTR BUT IF ANYONE FINDS TAIMANIN ASAGI 3 TO DOWNLOAD TELL ME PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy christmass, hope many you get presents (all my family knows i will kept asking for them until i have kids of my own xD)

PD: IT ISN'T NTR BUT IF ANYONE FINDS TAIMANIN ASAGI 3 TO DOWNLOAD TELL ME PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duuude...Go check the hentai games section, its on the first page...

Merry late Christmas to you all

Duuude...Go check the hentai games section, its on the first page...

Merry late Christmas to you all

i just saw it, and dudeee when i wrote that it wasn't there xD, but thank you anyway

Anyone know how to do multiple tag search entries on VNDB like for example if I wanted to search for a game with both shota and netorare? I know in exhentai you'd use the semicolon, but that won't work here.

Anyone know how to do multiple tag search entries on VNDB like for example if I wanted to search for a game with both shota and netorare? I know in exhentai you'd use the semicolon, but that won't work here.
Go to visual novels->filters->tags->tags to include
When you enter a tag another empty field will appear below so you can add more to the search. Same deal with "exclude tags"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US