Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

i rushed through it, there seems to be some mystery here and there when esp when the protag started seeing his sister being more and more daring in her work until he suddenly sees her videos, and the bad end when i think he wakes up and wonder if it was all just a dream until he sees his sister and all the videos..

But almost all the NTR is with the fat and ugly producer type guy and i guess that part is disappointing

i rushed through it, there seems to be some mystery here and there when esp when the protag started seeing his sister being more and more daring in her work until he suddenly sees her videos, and the bad end when i think he wakes up and wonder if it was all just a dream until he sees his sister and all the videos..

But almost all the NTR is with the fat and ugly producer type guy and i guess that part is disappointing
Thanks for the answer :)
Seeing the walkthrough, it seems there is more than one ending ;)

ok, someone tell me if the game is good, and i may play it in 2 months xD

i think he mink game is personal preference, i think the girls are likeable, but the main NTR-ing guy is an ugly fat man, and personally that is a major let down for me NTR-wise as it kills of the sense of being realistic... if the producer guy were at least ok-looking like the one from ai-kyan the game would have been alot more enjoyable for me, especially as they didnt use the usual blackmail/rape plot in this game which is nice to see

It's ok but feels to similar to 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ and that one was done better I think. I just might be tired of ugly fat man NTR right now since I was finding that to be the killjoy for this one.:sigh:

anyways Saint Foire Festival9 Anessa:eek: I wants it.

ugh, why is it about a sister? the only people who want to bang their sisters are people who don't have sisters

ugh, why is it about a sister? the only people who want to bang their sisters are people who don't have sisters

Hah, I'm not sure how to put it in words either. The moment I see like an incest-themed AV, I cringe even though it's acting. But still in ero-games, the extra drama from a scenario involving the MC's sister/mom is really hot so long as it's taboo and not the "hey we're related, let's have sex!" plot-line.

Hah, I'm not sure how to put it in words either. The moment I see like an incest-themed AV, I cringe even though it's acting. But still in ero-games, the extra drama from a scenario involving the MC's sister/mom is really hot so long as it's taboo and not the "hey we're related, let's have sex!" plot-line.

I don't have a sister and I also hate this genre. Or I wish it wasn't becoming so previlant in NTR games. It's Incest. That's it. It belongs in Incest category. Or if the sister only bangs people other than her brother then it is just normal life and not NTR.

Brother rage needs to be its own category. Thanks for the heads up. I'm deleting this game now. Here is hoping to an actual NTR title being released soon.

you're kind of missing the point here... it doesnt matter whether it is incest or not, as long as the protag in the game feels jealousy at the girl being stolen, whether its childhood friend/sister/mother/girlfriend/wife i think it qualifies as NTR, since you are putting yourself in the POV of the protag who feels depressed and jealous.

but i understand where you are coming from, i cant like mother/son NTR for me that is too much, but sister brother NTR is still NTR, just that you dont like/relate as much so i guess it depends on personal preference

Looks like I'll be the only one enjoying the game. I'm all for incest ntr with fat ugly men. Why is it unrealistic? Fat ugly men need love too. That is so rude to fat ugly men.

i dont mind sister NTR but i fat ugly old men who blackmails/tricks/rapes is unrealistic compared to a good looking guy who pretends to be nice and slowly steals the girl over from you while you slowly notice her change in behavior for me there is no question which is a better NTR

Looks like I'll be the only one enjoying the game. I'm all for incest ntr with fat ugly men. Why is it unrealistic? Fat ugly men need love too. That is so rude to fat ugly men.
I suppose I'll enjoy it too :) (well, when someone finds out agth code :()...

Freaka said:
/HB-1C*0:C@45A50A kinda works, creates a ton of threads of which three should have the correct sentences. In my case 56:402849 white colored text, 5A:402849 red colored, 5C:402849 blue colored. Using AGTHGrab http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...63#post1811363 those can be combined and extracted. With an earlier config I had 54:402849, 58:402849, 5A:402849 as those threads, which actually was better because those ! didn't get tossed in. Not sure what made the difference, probably either a font setting or message setting. Only tested on my WinXP VMWare machine and there only the first few sentences, probably wont have the time to improve it, took way to long already.

My body is ready.

Yay, I'll see that tomorrow ! :)

Well... I enjoyed it :cheerleader:, compare to what we been getting for the past 2~3 months its not bad.

Please give me spoiler of Onii-chan ni wa Zettai Ienai Taisetsu na Koto, i can't play this game untill february..

Well... I enjoyed it :cheerleader:, compare to what we been getting for the past 2~3 months its not bad.

My feelings on this game were so mixed. I think Oyako Rankan severely spoiled me because (as one of the more moderate NTR fan here), there's literally nothing more I could have asked for. MILF heroines, gameplay, good endings, good plot... I was playing for days w/o losing interest.

In a vaccum, there's nothing wrong with presentation. This game has great visuals, animation, good music, and your standard NTR plot. All this still has me giving the thumbs up, but I just couldn't finish it. Once I got up to the mother NTR, I went ahead and downloaded the save file. The "main route" is just one slow path to the inevitable. I'll play for the good ending, but considering all the h-scenes involved the producer, my hopes for it aren't that high.

So in this new sister lover game, do you sleep with your sister at least before the producer. I feel all NTR should at least have the qualifier that the protagonist must be in some kind of physical relationship with main girl before NTR can start. Otherwise the effect doesn't work, for me at least.

So in this new sister lover game, do you sleep with your sister at least before the producer. I feel all NTR should at least have the qualifier that the protagonist must be in some kind of physical relationship with main girl before NTR can start. Otherwise the effect doesn't work, for me at least.
MC has a girlfriend?

The mc and his sister have only kissed before the NTR takes place. She has trouble doing a bed scene with an actor so the producer offers to help her to get aquainted to a male body(his).
while "practicing" the director tells her that his bro is going out with the other actress(lies). She confronts the other girl telling her. Y u stealin ma onichan.
Later on the MC talking to his mom saying she loves her sister, than I started to skim throught it because it was getting late.
Their is a scene between the mc and his sister.
Typing on forums in phone sux

Haven't played yet with the ITH code but from the first run it seems disappointing.
It really looks like 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~, but with less variety as the main route is just a big freeway with the girl "training" with the old ugly fat-ass.The MC being her brother (and them only fucking at the end) was already a turn-off and since I'm super picky with the graphics this wasn't even fap material as the usual "get naked fuck on a bed with boring positions" doesn't work with me at all.I should replay the scene with the phone but that's about it.
As a ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~ fan I like the slow build up with erotic pictures being sent to the MC.But in this one the build-up seems shallow and sadly it went from a kiss to the producer's bed with no erotic scenes positions during her shooting/training beforehand, something I'm always looking forward when there's the possibility.

I only enjoyed 僕の目の前で××される彼女 and 母娘乱館 last year, and since I hate vanilla I might be getting too old for this shit ^^

Hoping the 2 NTR games coming late this month can be good.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=759449
巨乳JKアイドル声優寝取られスタジオ seems to have some potential CG-wise, but I'm afraid the girl will "give-up" for some stupid reasons.Fingers are crossed.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=754871
学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔 looks like a big production, should have potential too but again if they give up for some petty reasons it will be a turn off.

Just to clarify for those getting hung up on the incest NTR angle... They're not blood-related. The mom and daughter are the MC's stepmother/stepsister.

Reactions: lonecow

I am newbie here. Do you guys know the game called ネトラレズマ 第三夜 斎藤しづか whose link is available?

Brace for awesome, 3 new games from Orcsoft in spring, summer and undetermined. The last one even has swapping and netorase :menft:
Let the hype commence

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US