Status
Not open for further replies.
(Looks like I do have an uncanny ability to be late for these things.) :lmao:
Lol Choo-kun... In this case are you not late this time (well, in Ogi-kun's case already - and I also...>_>), because Darky2 has today bday...:goodtea:~>

Delicious food... delicious gift... //drools

"Happy birthday to dark angel and ogikumo... I wish you a long prosperous life - hopefully with lolis and harems and what not..." :3

//goes to taste the food

"Huh? where's the food? Oh no.. I'm too late again..." //cries

Oh, thank goodness.... I thought sammy had stolen them all. :D
Finally I can have some cakes~ >_<
It are still pretty much on main-page of the thread's - Take just your part...:goodtea:~>

Lol Choo-kun... In this case are you not late this time (well, in Ogi-kun's case already - and I also...>_>), because Darky2 has today bday...:goodtea:~>

Thanks, 7-kun! It's good to know I was at least on time for one. :XD:

Happy Birthday Dark Angel and ObiKuma ;) I hope you enjoy your day and a great rest of the year coming up for you, as this is a bless from me and Seiba ;)

Here is my little gift for you Dark :3

492899-sarasvati_cosplay.jpg

All these latecomers! ...they are soooo late hahaa...oh that makes me feel very late.

Gratz Darky [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; you have a lot of special days lately.

And [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; as well even though I haven't gotten to know you that well yet. Happy belated day to you, and to you both.

:harpangel: :happybday: Happy birthday my dear Ogi & Dark Angel! :happybday: :harpangel:

Must be nice to have a birthday party together, eh? :D

Well, it's not much but please kindly receive my gift ;)

red-velvet-layer-cake1.jpg

The cake was delicious :D Thank man :D Thank you people :D

Lol you have that gif now xD Hmm... are they late yet though? =w=
Oh that was for gersy was it not ?
The cake was delicious :D Thank man :D Thank you people :D

You seem like a lovely guy, ehem(I'm allowed to use that word right, right !) and somebodies gonna have to reel you in when your lost in space anyways. Plus your owned by a girl now so, at least what we can do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted