I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Females Only!!!

Wanna see mine?

Funny-pussy-funny--%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8--%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8B--cats--fun--nature--animals--m--VARIETY--Cats-+--Katzen_large.jpg

Hmm lets just say that females are somewhat rare here~ And the ones that i have chatted with do not seem like they would do random stuff with strangers...

i was hoping other ppl would reply before me lol
ummmm if you're asking for what i think you are.. i can say that girls don't have the same interests as guys, especially with a stranger. girls do different things in their free time than guys, you can also guess that they like different things. (novels, anime, music, socializing, etc~) Girls like emotional things more so than guys, whereas guys seem to prefer visual things... x-x
(ex: action vs romance movies/games/anime, etc.)
Girl's don't want to be used and tossed away when a guy gets bored. That's what it seems like you're implying x-x There's alot more to this than what i have to say~ since i think every other girl would if they had the courage to say something :P sooo think of me as a voice for them~

:runhappy:

Reactions: happybeam
girls don't have the same interests as guys, especially with a stranger. girls do different things in their free time than guys, you can also guess that they like different things. (novels, anime, music, socializing, etc~) Girls like emotional things more so than guys, whereas guys seem to prefer visual things... x-x
While this may be how you personally feel, that is a huge generalization which I know from experience to be untrue.

i'm not saying that they can't have the same interests, just not this one in particular~

Girls + Boys = Hmm...~ In few cultures the same and in few another cultures not on the world...~

at first i didnt understand what this thread was about, but then.. :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.