I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Females Only!!!

come and get me ladies

lol123l.jpg

Anyhow asking for educational purposes would be quite very different in terms of wording and stuff :goodtea:

I was talking about more technical information... like megapixels, bit dept, camera position, brightness lossy or lossless, etc.

So why does it have to be females? Wouldn't a photo of a turtle be ok for this too?

if thats rlly wat she meant she sure chose one misleading title...

ill show you my half eaten chocolate if you show me yours~ XD lol

Hmm that nexus guy is back :goodtea:

@ushio I already say your cat :o Or was it not yours...

Ill show you... outside the door~ No need to show me yours :bye:

I don't usually make a habit of reading threads cover to cover because it's too bothersome, but I made an exception for this one. Thanks for the laughs.

I mean seriously, the world must absolutely be going to the dogs if females aren't willing to publish their photo on the internet where any damned body could see it to a complete stranger who provides vague reasons for wanting it. There's absolutely no whiff of suspicion whatsoever especially since females were specified in particular and what with the rise of cyber crime and what not. Nope, not at all. Educational purposes... technical information... pffft. Google would have better images than what the average user with the average software/hardware will be able to provide anyway.

Besides, expecting only girls to post in a forum where the userbase is mainly male AND putting the thread in the Spam section is just... unrealistic.

NO! I was not talking about cats or half eating chocolate bars. And why you guys even mention a thermonuclear reactor! Btw: If you have info on that, I want it.

I don't usually make a habit of reading threads cover to cover because it's too bothersome, but I made an exception for this one. Thanks for the laughs.

I mean seriously, the world must absolutely be going to the dogs if females aren't willing to publish their photo on the internet where any damned body could see it to a complete stranger who provides vague reasons for wanting it. There's absolutely no whiff of suspicion whatsoever especially since females were specified in particular and what with the rise of cyber crime and what not. Nope, not at all. Educational purposes... technical information... pffft. Google would have better images than what the average user with the average software/hardware will be able to provide anyway.

Besides, expecting only girls to post in a forum where the userbase is mainly male AND putting the thread in the Spam section is just... unrealistic.

Google is gay sooo...

Well.. I have to specify girls. Why would I want pictures of men?

No man, you just have to trust people. Why not trust me? Would I ever lie? Has this avatar ever lied to you?

I need it from a specific community therefore, I'll start with that of the anime.

I'm trying to reach out to the 20%. I'm also trying to... unite the beautiful people (females only!) of this community to... share and express their care through the propagation of digital imagery on which they would be displayed. The more there is, the better it is for everyone.
Note: High Quality images are preferred.

You're welcome to post too unless you’re a guy. If you are, then under NO circumstance may you post any pictures.

i'll show you my marshmallows if you show me yours~ XD

An alternative definition for marshmallow is: A timid, cowardly, or ineffective person. But the key word here is "person". So basically, you're saying you'll finally send me a picture! Yes, nice one ~SnowAngel~!

okay~
GOSH I'm embarrassed right now >//<
idkkkk maybeee
I can do this.. x-x
don't copy this pic pleasssee~
i just don't think i'm worth it..
there's other ones better than mine :(
uurrr but idk you x-x
give me compliments to help me feel better? :3
ok... her u go~
>///<...
i hope other ppl won't look x-x...
>//<.....
my marshmallows~ :3
marshmallow-bunny.jpg

yayy~

Last edited:
okay~
GOSH I'm embarrassed right now >//<
idkkkk maybeee
I can do this.. x-x
don't copy this pic pleasssee~
i just don't think i'm worth it..
there's other ones better than mine :(
uurrr but idk you x-x
give me compliments to help me feel better? :3
ok... her u go~
>///<...
i hope other ppl won't look x-x...
>//<.....
my marshmallows~ :3
marshmallow-bunny.jpg

yayy~
You made me click through all of these spoilers just for this!!!!! To make things worse, they're bunnies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/