Yes or No? x-x

yes or no?

• YES :3

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No ;;

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
This is the last I'll say about this in this thread, no more about this please x-x If you really have to reply just msg me. This thread is meant for fun

Maybe he doesn't want it or enjoy it?
Even a person can't answer some things about theirself. They might believe one thing and do another. It's actually self-contradictory in alot of cases. ex: there were times where I enjoyed being sad, but didn't want to be that way. There were times I was jealous of some people, but was grateful I wasn't like them. If he were okay with being shy or wtv, he wouldn't get mad and bring up everything as if it were not a problem to him.

while having a chance to read or watch something actually useful
Have you heard of bias in the media? Even science books in the past were proven to be unreliable or false. The media can use statistics and make false conclusions based on them unintentionally. Sometimes there's a third factor they aren't telling you about, so they make you think how they want you to. btw, what have you watched or read recently that you consider useful? I don't think alot of people here like to do that in their spare time. There's an abundance of knowledge and practical things in the world, but most people choose to not look for them.

than to waste time talking to people who basicly can't teach me anything?
There's a difference between a person who can't teach, and a person who isn't willing to learn or think outside of their cave they call reality. A person who can't teach lacks the ability to give information in an understandable or practical way. A person who isn't willing to learn or even consider what they don't agree with would be otherwise.

Not everything is an excuse.
If I say I can't, but don't lack the ability, isn't that an excuse? My past does not define who I am today, I'm completely free from that because I chose to be and made new decisions about what I think about it. Yes, everything doesn't have to be an excuse. It really depends on how much you value yourself or others around you. Knowing what we can and can't do is fine, so long as it is not somehow negatively effecting the person. I can't fly a spaceship, but it doesn't mean I couldn't learn if I really wanted to. I don't get mad or snap at the slightest reference I get from other people because of my perception/misunderstanding.

You have no idea of persons surroundings and their situation
Yes I actually do have an idea from conversations, and my experience as well. You would probably agree with the idea of "don't judge a book by its cover." But if you actually learn how the mind works, people make judgements of each other all the time on a daily basis. The first things that one's mind decides when meeting a new person is appearance and behavior. They even go further to decide what traits that person is likely to have. All of this is in research and proven.

only thing you are doing is provoking others
it's a fun test i'm giving all of you and won't say what it is til much later~
MUWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAdfjsifgslirglaiurhfg;awoijfaiurg x-x
explain to me how this is provoking, and in what ways it is not.

I may go against the flow but lets first say "yes" think later! :goodtea:

Reading enriches your mind
This place may not have a clear purpose, but you'll get the gist of why this is made

Has a purpose... probably something psychological :goodtea: But yeah... =w= Thread maker ran off...~

Possibly but most people say yes, maybe for something they like

Everyone has their own imagination but there are things that are more common

Or she had some question in mind and just asked ambiguously trying to find out what to do =w=

Well you have to imagine one question before you answer with Y or N

Of course, Why would you then answer Y/N, you must make question yourself then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?