Yes or No? x-x

yes or no?

• YES :3

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No ;;

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
I just made that up :3 :P

To be honest, i don't mind if you do something like that. As long as you don't plan my part of it to be something that i can't do. I guess you know what i mean with that.

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; If i don't know what's going to happen then i prefer to take this seriously. Not knowing increases my stress dramatically, especially when you're in charge since you seem to have some of the strangest idéas.

idk why you're mad at me, i never planned to do anything in the first place x-x

idk why you're mad at me, i never planned to do anything in the first place x-x

I'm simply explaining how i feel about these things at the moment. You're complaining on that I take things too seriously. Sorry for that then, it's my personality and i prefer to take things seriously instead of seeing everything as a joke. I do know that you possibly couldn't have been aware of this in any way. It annoys me, but i'm not mad.

I'm simply explaining how i feel about these things at the moment. You're complaining on that I take things too seriously. Sorry for that then, it's my personality and i prefer to take things seriously instead of seeing everything as a joke. I do know that you possibly couldn't have been aware of this in any way. It annoys me, but i'm not mad.
it sounds more like you feel like everyone is out to get you or something :/
self-stress really isn't part of a personality -.-~

it sounds more like you feel like everyone is out to get you or something :/
self-stress really isn't part of a personality -.-~

1: They seriously are.

2: When did i say that it was? Me being serious is my personality. The stress that is generated from not knowing is something that is connected to my panic disorder/social phobia. I would have expected you to know that already though.

2: When did i say that it was? Me being serious is my personality. The stress that is generated from not knowing is something that is connected to my panic disorder/social phobia. I would have expected you to know that already though.

Wait other people besides me are out to get you?
HOW DARE THEY!
I"LL SHOW THEM!

it's not much of a disorder as it is how one convinces theirself of something to be true which really isn't x-x Telling yourself things like that can be thought of as an excuse to keep being that way~ either intenionally or unintentionally. If all I tell myself is "I have a problem" like a broken record, it seems more like i'm trying to convince myself that so other ppl would feel sorry for me :/
I've been there, fyi~

it's not much of a disorder as it is how one convinces theirself of something to be true which really isn't x-x Telling yourself things like that can be thought of as an excuse to keep being that way~ either intenionally or unintentionally. If all I tell myself is "I have a problem" like a broken record, it seems more like i'm trying to convince myself that so other ppl would feel sorry for me :/
I've been there, fyi~

I think everyone has, it just seems to be one of those test of life.
But everyone one that takes this test, and passes always come out a better person in end.

There's really no need to stress over someone (that you talk to) online asking you if you would rater choose "Yes or No?". I'm pretty it has to do with what your outlook on life is although I could be wrong.
Yes = Acceptance
No = To deny

It's not like they're asking for permission to bomb your house and your answers meant the different in-between life and death. Although since you have a social phobia, you might not have any control over it...

I think everyone has, it just seems to be one of those test of life.
But everyone one that takes this test, and passes always come out a better person in end.
I can agree with that :3
ppl can think of themselves as good or bad either way~ we try to see what other ppl believe about us to confirm if what we believe about ourselves is true. But often we tend to make a self-fulfilling prophecy and only notice what we're looking for~
Chapter 3: The Social Self (psy 301 social psychology :3)

There's really no need to stress over someone (that you walk to) online asking you if you would rater choose "Yes or No?". I'm pretty it has to do with what your outlook on life is although I could be wrong.
Yes = Acceptance
No = Denied
exactly what I was doing~ this is self-interpretive. SO there is no meaning behind it unless you want there to be.

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; I couldn't care less if someone were to actually feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself either so why should someone else do that? Social phobia doesn't do anything, right? Neither does panic disorder, right? Because it's all just an excuse, now isn't it? If i break my god damn leg, would that also be an excuse? The things i feel are connected to social phobia/panic disorder. Your damn ranting about that everything is an excuse is the only thing i hear. If i could speak to people then i would f*cking do so instead of sitting in a god damn corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.

Hinode;740805If said:
i could speak to people then i would do so instead of sitting in a corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.

so do it? x-x

Hmm... coming out a better person... depends if i can even get out of this... too much negative thinking ><

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; U can't be like that. Maybe he doesn't want it or enjoy it? I am same. I would rather waste my time here while having a chance to read or watch something actually useful than to waste time talking to people who basicly can't teach me anything? You are being too pushy. Not everything is an excuse. You have no idea of persons surroundings and their situation so only thing you are doing is provoking others

Although since you have a social phobia, you might not have any control over it...

I can not... Reading a book generates stress. Taking a walk generates stress. It's not only social things that generate stress, everything does. So no, i seriously can't control it.

Last edited:
I like seeing [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION] ; poking people where it hurts to see their reaction and to learn more about them and bringing madness to this thread. Please continue ;p

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; I couldn't care less if someone were to actually feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself either so why should someone else do that? Social phobia doesn't do anything, right? Neither does panic disorder, right? Because it's all just an excuse, now isn't it? If i break my god damn leg, would that also be an excuse? The things i feel are connected to social phobia/panic disorder. Your damn ranting about that everything is an excuse is the only thing i hear. If i could speak to people then i would f*cking do so instead of sitting in a god damn corner and being completely afraid of everything outside of my house.

I can not... Reading a book generates stress. Taking a walk generates stress. It's not only social things that generate stress, everything does. So no, i seriously can't control it.

Your problem lies within your thoughts. You have negative thinking, although in your way of looking at it, it’s just logic. I’ll be backing that statement up.

You tend to learn things through repetition right? That’s what the whole education system is based on. They make you repeatedly perform a specific task in a specific matter over and over again until you prefect it or until it becomes second nature. (Studying = repeatedly reading over a text to memorize its content.) You can think of it being similar to driving a manual transmission car. It will be hard adjusting yourself to three pedals + the shifter at first but with enough repetition (you can also call it practice), you’ll get the hang of it. (It is physical but I’m sure you get the point.)

Well, your mind works the same way. (Basically, education = to teach the mind.)
If your repeatedly having thought like:
"I can't go outside because I have social phobia.", "What the point?", "I’ll never break free! ", "I’ll just get stress", "I’m STRESSED", "STRESS", "STRESS".

Then your mind will translate that information as:
You: "I can't go outside because I have social phobia." - Mind: “Outside = social phobia.”
You: "What the point?" - Mind: “State = Hopelessness”
You: "I’ll never break free!" - Mind: ”I Give up!”
You: “I’ll just get STRESSED!” - Mind: “Going outside = "STRESS." or “Current task= "STRESS."

Of course, in your point of view, it would be logical because... well... just think about it. (I don't feel like writing it.)
Your basically STATING the outcome of a situation before it happens therefore, every time that situation will arise, your mind will do what it’s been thought to do: “STRESS”, “PANIC”, “DANGER”, "I'M A LOSER". (The last one manifests through low self esteem.)

I’ll say more depending on your response.
Jesus Christ! This took me a LONG time to write so you’d BETTER use this knowledge.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25