What game are you currently playing?

Umu. I just need the DLC achievements for Gears of War 2 and I still need to buy the DLC for BioShock 2.

I know how it is when it comes to dlc because I still need the dlc to Mass Effect 3 I have the dlc for Mass Effect 2 but not 3 T_T.

League of Legends and whatever VN I going to complete in my spare time. Which is almost only one to two hours per day.

I'm thinking about playing The Legend of Dragoon but I'm to lazy to turn on my ps3 lol

Where can i find Ore no Kanojo no Uraomote???? In English patch translation! If you can tell me I'd much appreciate it! Also right now I'm playing Hyperdimension Neptunia~! Also gonna hook up the old PS2 and get back into Star Ocean 3 or Radiata Stories again!

KHBBS (Terra Route - Enchanted Domain, Aurora's Chamber)

You have great tastes in games if your playing Legend of Dragoon! CLASSIC MAN!

Hellz yea bro I was waiting for that game to go on the Playstation Store for the longest time and it hit the PS Store on April 30th ^^. So I got it the next week lol ^^

I want to play BF3 but I got an update for it that's going to take about 3 hours "/

Tales of Phantasia ~ Narikiri Dungeon X - PSP

Playing Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrals on my Snes... its an awesome old skool game:) if i ever get my uploaders status i guess i could share it^^

I went to play White Knight Chronicles last night on my PS3 and now I kinda wanna beat it fast lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.