What game are you currently playing?

Grand Fantasia, Runescape, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Private server, Project Diva 2nd, CS:S, Cosplay Fetish Academy ~Eroge

[MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION]

:surprised: You play GF too that's awesome

amg League of Legends?:p thats like the worst game ever!:P anyway atm now its Dragon Ball online(Yes you can play it in europe!)

Rusty Hearts, Kawata Shoujo, Kamigakari Cross Hearts, Atelier Meruru, League of Legends, Flyff, Tower defence games

Though I don't play League of Legends on a regular basis, I had hoped you put some thought behind what you say about x being a bad game before saying so. You know people play the game to win cash prizes right? And that it's watched by many around the world?

Anyhow just stopped playing Street Fighter 4 AE.

Infinity Blade (iOS)
Plants vs Zombies HD (iOS)
Resident Evil: Revelation (3DS)
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (3DS)
Clannad (PS2)

Despite what my signature says, I'm playing the Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni games (Mostly still on the Onikakushi arc).

Holy <Beep>!!! I played this game, Thousand Arms(1999), which is something like a Visual Novel/Dating Sim/Turn-based JRPG when I was a kid and I still remember alot of the scenes today...

except this:

(the video is a little out-of-sync)​

That...

Definitely gonna play this again.

Oh, and this:

(the video is a little out-of-sync)

:dontleave:

Last edited:
The game that im currently playing is.... Hentai hide and i go seek it!

*Downloading some H games atm*

:nosebleed:

Atm, I'm playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ... no idea how else to should pass the time until the release of Sleeping Dogs and Borderlands 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.