Freezing! - Ep. 8
I have just started to take a look at the anime's episodes, however it's so weird that I feel so comfy and interested in the story when I watch the anime.. I feel relaxed and less depressed. <.<

After violent evergarden it seems like anime has dropped quality somewhat.
Maybe picking this, once I got time: 盾の勇者の成り上がり
Edit: Alright I saw what you did.

Last edited:
After violent evergarden it seems like anime has dropped quality somewhat.
Maybe picking this, once I got time: 盾の勇者の成り上がり

You might check out Dororo, or Kemurikusa, if you get the chance.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

If I tried to watch reach and every anime that comes out, ir would be a full time job. So, like most fans, I pick a few, and skip the rest.

This was one I skipped. After all, "The Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime" is a rather silly title. But I'm caught up on my other animes, so I watched a couple of episodes for the heck of it.

Boy, am I surprised! Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken is actually pretty good! Ir's clever, interesting, action packed, and quite fun!

If you're looking for something unusual, check it out!

Date A Live III Episode 5 (Natsumi arc finish and Origami arc next) Probably 10 or 12 episodes.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 18
Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 18

Absolute duo
No Game No Life Zero movie
It seems like I have skipped a good intro myself duh.

Girly Airforce 05 - I honestly don't get my fascination with war tools into cute girls thing. But there's an anime about fighter jets into girls, and despite the summary making me go "Uwah..." I'm now on the fifth episode......*sigh* I have such weak will sometimes. I have no doubt if there's ever a Azur Lane anime or a Girls' frontline anime....I'll be watching that too, no matter how terrible it is. I've already watched Kantai Collection and Upotte....surely they can't be worst than that, right?

Tensura 18 - any episode with Milim is an instant 10/10 for me.

Rewatching Mysticons

Strictly speaking, Mysticons is not anime, it's American/Canadian. But it has a strong anime feel.

A magical girl adventure, the Mysticons are four teenage girls whose destiny it is to use unique mystical powers and weaponry to defend the world of Gemina and its inhabitants from the Spectral Hand.

Mysticons is very well done. Their struggle against the Spectral Hand is reminiscent of Sailor Moon.

....I knew it would, but that's still shocking. I just please please please hope they don't go the route of KanColle and pick one of the most uninteresting characters to make into the MC. I don't want the "self-insert" commander either....but at least pick one of the more popular girls if you're making it female MC.

I vote Belfast, Laffey or Akagi.

Tensura - No milim, much sadness.

Girly Air Force - Yup.....still watching it. Meh, it's alright....another female character I can add to my "Ninja Oppai" list.

Still gathering episodes for my eventual Fate/ anime binge. Got UBW, Kaleid, Kaleid Movie, first Heavens Feel, Shokugaki no Emiya and Extra Encore. Need to regather original Fate, regather Carnival Phantasm, Grand Order, second Heavens Feel, Apocrypha, and regather Zero.

Ugh, now that I think about.....that's a hell of a lot of hours to be putting into a series.

Last edited:
Domestic Kanojo.

Currently rooting for Rui, but since I don't follow the manga, I dunno what will happen next.

Date A Live S3 09 - Kurumi once again proving why she's best girl.

Jojo Book 5 22 - at least that's what I was hoping for.....but nope, 21.5 instead......didn't even bother watching.

Sword Art Online – Alicization 23

Great story! I think I've figured out the clue to the finale. We'll see. :)

It seems there's still 2 more cours to go, Sword Art Online – Alicization Uniting, after this season ends. Wonder when it'll be out?

Last edited:
Shield Hero (must watch) ep
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
and Dororo to Hyakkimaru

For Sword Art Online – Alicization
and Date A Live Season 3
i wait until their are finished to marathon them.
By Shield hero i couldn`t resist since watching the first ep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!