Lance 'N Masques 12 - A cute series overall, but the last couple of episodes seemed hurried and a bit forced.

I just finished the episode....I'll have to agree fully with you. This show had so much more potential and the last 2 episodes just didn't take advantage of it. I would have gladly watched this for another 12 episodes at a less rushed pace.

Honestly, throwing in a whole backstory that was barely hinted at in a previous episode is not a good idea. We did however get to learn that Makio has absolutely no future figure wise. She will be a loli for the rest of her life. I want to adopt Yufeng as my daughter.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? - Ep: 10
It was very pretty and was a pleasant episode :)

Hidan no Aria AA - Ep:11
the climax of the story. It became finally interesting.

Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - Ep:22
As for the Nagoya-hen, the progress of the story is slow though it's interesting.

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou - Ep: 11
:laughpanda:

Ushio to Tora 25 - I originally thought the series was running 26 episodes, but lately learned it's going at least 39 (3 cour)
This is a good thing, because ep 25 just started a new arc. ;)
A fun and entertaining series!

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry 12 & Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 12 - Finales for this season.

I tend to group these two together. Both are battle school animes with similar protagonists, side characters, story lines and action.
There are some real differences, though. Cavalry involves single combat, while Asterisk involves team combat. Other details, I won't spoiler. ;)

They are both good watches, but if forced to choose, I would lean toward Asterisk.

No sequel for Cavalry has been announced, however a second season is quite possible.
Asterisk is actually a 2 cour series. The second cour is scheduled for April.

Finished Owarimonogatari. Wow I really like the monogatari series. :puniko_thumbsup: Definetly one of my favourite anime series I've watched. Now just waiting for Kizumonogatari and Koyomimonogatari.

Edit: Oh no, I just noticed that I've skipped Hanamonogatari entirely!
I almost skipped Tsukimonogatari too, noticed it when I started watching Owarimonogatari.
Should I watch Hanamonogatari now afterwards?? I think that I'm following the plot well now, am I going to miss something?
Hanamonogatari is Kanbaru storyline though, so now I pretty much know already what happened... I think.
Weird feeling, kinda sad.. Almost like I don't want to watch it afterwards now :/

Last edited:
Finished Owarimonogatari. Wow I really like the monogatari series. :puniko_thumbsup: Definetly one of my favourite anime series I've watched. Now just waiting for Kizumonogatari and Koyomimonogatari.

Edit: Oh no, I just noticed that I've skipped Hanamonogatari entirely!
I almost skipped Tsukimonogatari too, noticed it when I started watching Owarimonogatari.
Should I watch Hanamonogatari now afterwards?? I think that I'm following the plot well now, am I going to miss something?
Hanamonogatari is Kanbaru storyline though, so now I pretty much know already what happened... I think.
Weird feeling, kinda sad.. Almost like I don't want to watch it afterwards now :/

Watch it. Even if you have to force yourself, watch it. Even if you don't like her, watch it. If you don't, you'll never truly be able say you've seen the monogatari series, so fail fast.....wrong message...watch it.

Reactions: kore wa
Yeah, I have to. I like Kanbaru too, so I have to :)
Edit: Yeah. Now I know even more.

Last edited:
one punch man 12~

whelp...final episode, hope they'll make season 2 for this show.

Subete ga F ni Naru - Ep: 11(last episode)
It was a way of ending that was not bad. It was very mysterious and was a slightly difficult story.

Young Black Jack - Ep: 12(last episode)
It was very interesting. I would not understand the true fun of this show if I didn't know the original series.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Ep: 12(last episode)
I stopped the seeing of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry on the way, but was able to enjoy this show till the last.

Didn´t watch anime forlike 2 months now....It´s time to keep up with my gaming schedule.10+games on PS4,5 on SNES,20 on NDS,10 on XBOX 360,like 50+ on dosbox...Keep on watching Anime back in jan.2016.With like 20 series to go....! ;)

Reactions: lconklejean
Shomin Sample 12 - This was a cute little school harem comedy, really fun! I wonder if there will be a second season?

Ushio to Tora 26 - A short arc, after all.

Puzzled. My sources have repeatedly changed the info on the series length. At first, it was 26 eps, then 39 eps, and now a 26 ep season 1 and a 13 ep season 2 starting in April.

So we may have to wait till April for more UtT. One thing for certain, though, the end of 26 announces ep 27, so more will be coming.

Working!!! 14 - I'm so happy and yet so sad. Such a fun show finally comes to an end, and it handled all of the concerns I had as well as started a few things I wasn't expecting.

Heavy Object 12 - Damnit Qwenthur! Was the Princess and Ohoho not enough for you!? Now you're bring out the cute side of the Japanophile? I fear this anime will take a yandere turn soon.....

Aside from the ongoing series (i.e. One Piece, Fairy Tail, Haikyuu, Ace of Diamond, One Punch Man, Naruto Shippuden, World Trigger etc.)

Just marathoned Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (pulls on the heartstrings but nonetheless a great anime that's a good change of pace) and now watching Shura no Toki.

Finished Mirai Nikki! whooooo I got a big frog in my thoat. Damn crazy, but very very good story!
:happytears:
I think I'm going to rewatch Shuffle! since I found my old external hard drive. I didn't even remember how many good series I had store in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please