Jitsu wa Watashi wa 07 - How many nosebleeds can one teenage boy survive?

This series is truly funny! :laughpanda:

Been awhile but I finally caught up on the anime I was watching!

Since the list is long (just did a 8 hour marathon) I'll just say the series that really impacted me.

Gate - Rory Mercury.....enough said.

Akagami no Shirayukihime - I am voting this girl both heroine and main character of the year. The show itself feels like a more romantic Kemono no Shouja Erin and I just can't help myself from watching it.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa - Funny series, I love the expressions! Nagisa is best girl!

Working!!! - It's happening!!! Jun x Yachiyo! Souta x Miharu! Popura is cute as always.

I'm really looking forward to watching a few others like Charlotte and Himouto (since I am a fan of the manga). But.....that's enough anime for today. *collapses*

*raises back up* I want to eat some of Sacchan's sexy curry. *collapses again*

Million Doll ep.06
Non Non Biyori Repeat ep.06..07
Kaijuu Sakaba Kanpai! ep.06..07
Sore ga Seiyuu! ep.06..07
Suzaki Nishi THE ANIMATION ep.06..07
Danchigai ep.06..07
Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life: Mugen-hen ep.07..08
Wakaba Girl ep.07..08
Working!!! ep.07..08
Wakako Zake ep.07

Working, since progress 9
Non non biyori, 8
Prison school, 8
To love ru, 8
fate/Illya 9> Coz i love Illya
Gakkou Gukashi 8
Wakaba girl as short:) >>Kiniro Mosaic:D 7
I watch practically all ongoing series so i picked the ones i like most>;)

Charlotte 08 - I'll admit, I wasn't impressed by this series early on, but the last three episodes have really stepped up the story! Getting better!

Rokka no Yuusha 08 - The mystery really deepens! I have my own theory, of course.

Ushio to Tora 08 - Really liking this show!

World Trigger 43 - The upcoming battle promises to be a good one.

Gate- There's still so much more they could've done in reference with the LN, but at least its not terrible
Rokka No Yusha- Had a slow start, but now it finally gets good...

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime - up to episode 4 so far. Am waiting for a few more so I can marathon it.
Hiiro no Kakera - haven't watched it before, looks interesting.
Naruto Shippuuden - I hope they don't make any more fillers...

Go Princess PreCure 29 - After what happened last week, a new hope.

Million Doll ep.07
Non Non Biyori Repeat ep.08
Kaijuu Sakaba Kanpai! ep.08
Sore ga Seiyuu! ep.08

Re-watching Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru BD eps. - This is really not typical happy-hippo magical girl series... I love it...^_^!

Working!!! ep.09
Wakako Zake ep.09
Million Doll ep.08
Non Non Biyori Repeat ep.09

Go Princess PreCure 30 - Major episode! Total action, power-ups, the works!

Overlord - Pretty good!

One of the reasons I like this thread, is that sometimes I get pointed to an interesting anime, Overlord, this time.

It wasn't on my original list of Summer viewing. The series description made it sound like another
Log Horizon or SAO

However, with the various recommendations being made here, thought I'd check it out.

Pleasantly surprised! Although it does have a similar theme, the treatment of the theme is very different from the above mentioned spoilered comment.

Rather clever. Added to my Summer viewing list.

Users who are viewing this thread