Angel Beats (2010)

A very good story! A clever take on the afterlife theme. Runs a wide range, lots of action, drama, comedy and silly humor, profound and provoking at times, tragedy and soul searching.

And the twist at the end... never saw it coming!

One of the better animes of the last few years :goodtea:

Reactions: namalandrcont
Overlord 10 - She's wicked powerful!

Non Non Biyori Repeat 10 - Renge is sooo adorable! And the look on her face when they did the
thumb
priceless!

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 10 - Ooops!

Bikini Warriors Episode 10
Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 10
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 10
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Episode 09

Himouto Umaru-chan eps. 10 - watching this anime made me almost the same with Umaru ._.

Go Princess PreCure 31 - An old enemy reappears and powers up!

Suzaki Nishi THE ANIMATION ep.10
Danchigai ep.10
Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life: Mugen-hen ep.11
Wakaba Girl ep.11

University started again. Probably will be watching more anime again. :D

It may be obvious that I am... slightly behind in my anime watching. (edit: crap I just checked and I'm almost a full two years behind now! OTL)

Finished Gintama Enchousen. Zany Gintama action/comedy. Pretty much impossible for it to be bad.

Started watching Golden Time (up to ep 4). It's okayish so far. Supposed to be a drama/romance and maybe some comedy. The characters aren't really all that interesting, and there exists an amnesia subplot, which is done poorly as is tradition. Not dropping it quite yet; still find it enjoyable enough.

Edit:

Tried watching some Unbreakable Machine Doll this morning. I'll admit, I kind of went in expecting it to be crap. It was. Dropped a few minutes into the second episode.

Last edited:
Nothing. Maybe I should restart? The current season's ending...

Just finished Gate - 11 and Durararax2 - 22

currently watching working!!! - 11 and pissing off my neighbors cheering for a certain pair.

rewatched 2 of 4 Ikkitousen seasons and rewatching IS first season on blu-ray......so far behind.

Just finished Gate - 11 and Durararax2 - 22

currently watching working!!! - 11 and pissing off my neighbors cheering for a certain pair.

rewatched 2 of 4 Ikkitousen seasons and rewatching IS first season on blu-ray......so far behind.

I'm more interested in the
Inami and Katanashi pair because I orginally thought he was going to go the cliche route with the short girl(Taneshima), but instead falls in love with Inami and also the fact that she becomes more used to males is a big plus

I'm more interested in the
Inami and Katanashi pair because I orginally thought he was going to go the cliche route with the short girl(Taneshima), but instead falls in love with Inami and also the fact that she becomes more used to males is a big plus

Really? Hmmm, for me Mahiru/Souta pair was becoming more and more obvious after he crossdressed for her. They were really pushing them together with all the things he was starting to do for her and it really clicked that they would eventually get together after their first date (was that season 2?). In fact, I'm surprised that Yachiyo/Jun pairing happened before them.
He looks at Popura too much like he does children for any romantic feelings to pop up and Popura herself is even more innocent than Yachiyo. I honestly don't see her falling in love any time soon lol.

Souma/Aoi pairing has currently been playing in my mind, but I can't see it past a joke lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US