last episodes of clannad after story,paprika and akira later this night

Re-watching the first two eps of Shinmai, but this time finally the BD version: Man, it's really just few "mini" steps of the H category...:nosebleed:

Select episodes of Smile Precure

Last edited:
Would the 16.5 ep. of SAO II. see, but due stormy weather outside, is my connection so what of a ass...>_>

Somehow did managed 2 - the first two new anime series of the new season (Spring) to see.

Soma: Well, by the OP. sound jumps suddely Naruto (Because it's also the same band) in mind; the charas are how expect awesome and the battle-kitchen-story is a WOW-effect.

YahariLovecome: Like the 1st season, but not less interesting.

It's like Sword Art Online instead pick up rare item. You just pick up rare kind girls.

Last edited:
I was watching Kantai Collection , is a gooooooooood anime to see the 1st season has finished early than it was supposed.The 2d season will be in this year. I recommend it (only if you wanna see some animes of ships and other things) and the genre is clear battles , ships and no mens (xD..., Only the commander...good ._.")

Fate/UBW season 2 episode 1 or episode 13.....my body wasn't ready....

Rewatching SAO first season.

It always seems like the SAO arc's ending was rushed, while the ALO arc could have been better developed.

Still a good watch, though.

Now Watching...
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha VIVID -All-girl Loli Magical awesomeness about Nanoha+Fate's adopted daughter' Vivio uncovering the mysteries of her past while taking part in extraordinary magic martial arts. What else motivation do you need to go watch a Nanoha girl-cast only spinoff? go watch it~ 10/10

Re-kan!
- A comedy anime about high-school girl, Hibiki Amami, who can see spirits in the real world and her tsundere friend, Narumi Inoue, who is afraid of spirits but can occasionally see them with Amami's influence and often calls out on Amami and claims that spirits don't exist despite having seen one when she meets Amami for the first time. I recommend~ The subtext between the two is obvious with the opening's first few seconds alone~ Plus it's quite funny, I expect great things~ 9/10

Mikagura Gakuen
An upcoming multimedia anime based on the vocaloid song series, It's rumored highly to have a protagonist who is of Yuri scent....a must watch for Yuri fans~ 8/10

Gintama (2015) gonna watch abit for sure~ I want to see more Kotatsu time-wasting episodes~ 7/10

Im with Murakumo with Re-kan.The first episode was with laughts and mistery but its an anime you should see it(If you like comedy...)

---Master---
7009542-saber-fate-stay-night.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US