I guess I'm watching, Date a live's episodes again for the 2nd time.

Shinmai Maou no Testament Episode 12 Arghhh... many censored. Season 2 released on October 2015. Date A Live: Mayuri Judgement released on August 22. WTH...

I guess I'm watching, Date a live's episodes again for the 2nd time.
Dual audio or just Japanese audio with sub.

Last edited:
Military 12 :laughpanda:

Shinmai Maou no Testament 12 - Too bad over half this series is censored. May watch it when the BD comes out. New season in Oct.

Kantei Collection 12 - Disappointing end to an otherwise enjoyable anime. So much was rushed in this episode and honestly if they just went one more to freshen things out more it would have been a lot better ending.

Shinmai Maou no Testament 12 - What Leggy and Keitaro said.... But I am now officially shipping Basara x Maria. Might change in season two....but Mio is just too....predictable, I would love to see a harem anime go outside the expected.

Shinmai Maou no Testament 12 - Too bad over half this series is censored. May watch it when the BD comes out. New season in Oct.

Kantei Collection 12 - Disappointing end to an otherwise enjoyable anime. So much was rushed in this episode and honestly if they just went one more to freshen things out more it would have been a lot better ending.

Shinmai Maou no Testament 12 - What Leggy and Keitaro said.... But I am now officially shipping Basara x Maria. Might change in season two....but Mio is just too....predictable, I would love to see a harem anime go outside the expected.
1st: Just now or better said: Today is the day, where in Japan the first vol. of the Shinmai-BD-series released will. In this case then we've just few weeks for a release from a subber-group wait.

2nd: KanColle gets a 2nd season, where then it's not really rushed, just they making a break.

Unlimited Fafnir 12 - Fair series overall. Possibilities for a second season.

Death Parade 12 - Wow, powerful and intense! A series well worth watching! 9/10

Junketsu no Maria - Ep: 11 :)
Military! - Ep: 12 :thumbup:

Akatsuki no Yona - Ep: 24
good episode ;) I'm looking forward to 2nd season. I hope that BD/DVD sells.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Ep: 24
good episode, too. It was very interesting and was made to think...

1st: Just now or better said: Today is the day, where in Japan the first vol. of the Shinmai-BD-series released will. In this case then we've just few weeks for a release from a subber-group wait.

2nd: KanColle gets a 2nd season, where then it's not really rushed, just they making a break.

Doesn't change the fact that this episode was either rushed or they choose a bad direction with some parts. Rewatch the episode and you should notice that:
1. Wo-chan, for as much build up there was...was taken out rather quickly.
2. There wasn't even the slightest of recognition between her and Fubuki....at least on Fubuki part. Wo was visibly pissed and staring daggers at her.
3. Just how did the fight with Wo-chan end? Fubuki shot torpedos...then there was a cut away with everyone mentioning her being sank. We (the viewers) saw nothing. At all. Period.
4. This one can at least be answered in the 2nd season but it's still something to point out. Where was Teitoku during this time? Why did he disappear? Nothing was explained.
5. For as much build up there was, Wo-chan was taken out rather quickly! This is important so I said it twice!
6. There was no teaser featuring Hoppo-chan. I'm serious. I wanted that teaser.

Isuca 09 - For as much as I want to complain about this series, I can't seem to stop watching.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 11 - I don't want this show to ever end. So freaking entertaining!

Doesn't change the fact that this episode was either rushed or they choose a bad direction with some parts. Rewatch the episode and you should notice that:
1. Wo-chan, for as much build up there was...was taken out rather quickly.
2. There wasn't even the slightest of recognition between her and Fubuki....at least on Fubuki part. Wo was visibly pissed and staring daggers at her.
3. Just how did the fight with Wo-chan end? Fubuki shot torpedos...then there was a cut away with everyone mentioning her being sank. We (the viewers) saw nothing. At all. Period.
4. This one can at least be answered in the 2nd season but it's still something to point out. Where was Teitoku during this time? Why did he disappear? Nothing was explained.
5. For as much build up there was, Wo-chan was taken out rather quickly! This is important so I said it twice!
6. There was no teaser featuring Hoppo-chan. I'm serious. I wanted that teaser.
Me is that clear, but let's see in the BD version: Because there are usual few min. extras (and are uncensored), where then the gaps what at the TV version us has left, this then for us fill will.

Yoru no Yatterman, Yuri Kuma Arashi, KanColle S1 (finished), Rolling Girls (stalled), Pokemon XY anime,Koufuku Graffiti, Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.

Art is good for all. Rolling Girls got too convoluted and all over the place for me so stalled for now.
Yoru no yatterman is ok. Has everyone's fav Hiroaki Hirata tho he plays a less cool role in here. Would not reccomend to people who cannot "adapt" to a story setting that is thrown abruptly at one. no need to watch the previous series to know what's going on; 4/10

***Pokemon XY!
I gave up the games cause now in 3DS (nomoney4dat) and the overused synthetic music, but
THE ANIME VERSION IS BETTERRRRR 100%, compared to past pokemon anime, XY series FINALLY starts joining in on using all the Mainstream/cliche settings for characters and stories that other anime have already been doing for years. And it does the cliche/mainstream settings good. Recommended for the observant eye, tho some aspects have remained the same. 6.5/10
IdolmastercinderellaGirls is pretty decent. 13 episodes, so I recommend for those who want drama and fun. 7.5/10

Koufuku Graffiti is great for food lovers,and I love food +all girl food-moe goodness. 9/10

Yuri Kuma Arashi & KanColle Animation Sequence 1 are part of my winter lily anime. Godly auras surround them; no males shown at all. Top recommendations, 'nuff said~ 10/10
:chuuni_kira:

Last edited:
Log Horizon 2 25 - Well, finally it's done. Although the second season had it's high spots, the overall story was somewhat disjointed, with several weak episodes.
If there's a season 3, I may not pick it up.

The Happiness Charge PreCure Movie - The Ballerina of the Doll Kingdom
An interesting story with a good mix of humor, drama, and action. The underlying morality play driving the movie is real life applicable.
Although geared to younger viewers, the conflict is mature.
Good movie overall!

Seiken Tsukai no World Break 12 - A good series overall. A nice mix of drama, action and humor. Good artwork and music. Characters are interesting.
There are subtle hints at the end that a second season is possible.

World Trigger 23 - The battle for the city is heating up! And it looks like an interesting complication is headed for our heroes!

Go Princess PreCure 9

Interesting story, with a controversial ending. Innocent youth, or
implied lesbian sexuality?

Next week, new powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please