THINGS GUYS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GIRLS

Well i guess its different for every relationship and hopefully you'll know what appropriate in the relationship.

Of course. All women are different so that's pretty obvious :/

I would give her the compliment that she is beautiful if she asks? I suppose wife might dislike it a bit but that cant be helped in that situation... Also depends what the friend's relation to your wife is ;p

I agree with you there :goodtea: I'm done with this discussion xD I would actually do the same now that I think about it lol.

I just read the whole thing and had quite a few chuckle.

"Girls run around in underwear same as you do". I dont really remember doing something like that lol.

Now on serious note I cant really debate most of the things for obvius reason, Im a male lol but I know this:

16) girls hate it when guys say perverted things.

Most of the time this isn't true. Everyone is perverted, it is jut the way the show it or don't that varies :P

man how many posts overnight here, I....MUST......CATCH.....UP :bored:

What do you think happened to me? 1 page when I go to sleep and 4 pages when I wake up.

Was 6 when I did. Read whole first post and couldn't read the rest too lazy xD

Hmm... it depends on the girl there? Some dislike when people say perverted stuff to them but others accept it? The ones i know would probably only allow their bf to do that and anyone else who does is creepy :/

btw another thing to think about for guys and girls, lets assume we all keep up appearances okay? {:XD:} sooo I wonder what will happen once you slack of a bit on that, might be amusing to watch dont you think? :goodtea:

Hmm... but im pretty sure that people would be a bit surprised if they stopped keeping up appearances if they did before...

Well... I once preferred long hair but I changed to short hair. My friend didn't really care that much about it lol.

Hmm people are surprised for about a day if i bother to keep up appearances? Usually only keep it up for a day anyway...

Im mostly home so... when I do get out I mostly wear something diffrent unless im really pissed... than I might go out in my boxers, but its jest me heh...

This is a piece of jewel information that you've provided. Thanks for your effort in it.
Just being curious here, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these just apply for the Western side.

What about the Asians? Do you females think its around the same? Thanks in advance ^^

I can't help but think that the Asian version of this list would have a lot of anti-otaku lines in it. Our type seems to get a lot of hate over there in Japan. :confused:

After the first 4, I gave up.

No one cares about having a personality.

when i hurt myself i don't usually finish the curse lol. i either say "fuh...!" or just "son of a....!" i almost never say it all for some reason

In all honest reality I'm usually far more prone to say "oh POOOOOOP!" when I cut myself than any swear. I like to try to make light of situations to keep myself happy, but if I am already in a bad mood and something happens I might not be so playful. :P

In all honest reality I'm usually far more prone to say "oh POOOOOOP!" when I cut myself than any swear. I like to try to make light of situations to keep myself happy, but if I am already in a bad mood and something happens I might not be so playful. :P

so what? that's no big deal.now if you censor yourself when you stub your toe on a door frame, that's when i'll be impressed lol

so what? that's no big deal.now if you censor yourself when you stub your toe on a door frame, that's when i'll be impressed lol

If I remember correctly, the last time something like that happened my response was roughly:

"Oh no HO HO NO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OHHHHHHHHHH! OuuuuuuhhhhhhH! OHHOHOHO WHYyyyyy!?!? Ohh owwie outch!"

I kid you not.

when that happens i usually hop to the nearest thing to sit on, and cussing all the way there lol.

Hmm... i try not to swear much? xD The one time i did on accident the girl sitting on my roommate's bed was looking at meh funny xD I guess i dont look like someone who would swear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?