The anime guide version update for winter season.

I'm also happy and I'll probably watch most of them because I don't have anything better to do... D:

Well this isn't the complete/confirmed chart. There will be probably more but we'll have to wait for the others ^^

Hmm looking a bit better now :D

But wow there is a lot I want to see this season, I'm gonna have to get started on that soon. o.o

Eh, so far the fall season had a lot more interesting stuff.

Although the SoA 'Extra Edition' I'll prolly have to check out.

Based on that chart... the only thing I'll watch will be Sailor Moon. (And to those who were and is still a Sailor Moon fan and you don't watch it... there's something wrong with this world.) LoL~

Yeahhh, I'm looking forward to the new Sailor Moon, also!

I understand it'll be a complete reboot, closer to the original manga.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to a few of these!
Man im jelous of you guys :S it's summer here >.> i hate the heat!

Very much looking forward to Silver Spoon S2 and Tonari no Seki-kun looks interesting.

I might be able to finally make progress on my backlog during this season judging from the lineup so far.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Well, that is the latest update for the Winter-chart:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; and lot more...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
ill be honest the ova's in this are the only things i care about: steins;gate and little busters ex mainly

Hm... let's see, what do I have my eyes on:

Definitely watching:
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 (I've been waiting for this for so long :runhappy:)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai S2

Gonna check out:
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road
Mahou Sensou
Sakura Trick
No-Rin
Nisekoi
Tonari no Seki-kun
Oneechan ga Kita
Sekai Seifuku

The remaining (not including OVAs) I'm kinda on the fence about... Won't pick them up unless I get recommendations or I'm really bored. How is Maken-ki? I haven't watched the first season.

already to waiting nisekoi, inari konkon, and setokai yakuindo s2. ..
qEUNUSG.gif

Finally in-anime trailer from Mahou Sensou...!!!:runhappy:
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION];@pichu [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
o.O
you mentioned both pichu and pichu655889 :P

This PV reminds me of Hidan no Aria!
Looking forward to the anime

wounder if they will make a second season of ichiban no daimou... was a good anime i thought

Wasn't that from a pretty long time ago..? Chances of a second season get slimmer as the years pass by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.