The anime guide version update for winter season.

I will watch first episode of all, and then decide which to continue like I always do.

I usually watch the first two or three episodes before choosing.
There are anime that were very boring in the first episode but slowly picked up the pace in later episodes.

Reactions: uenchuceli
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; - and still more are welcome...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];...:goodtea:~>

Notice: There is a Mitsuki-chan like chara...!!!:runhappy:

Notice: Click on the image, if you it bigger want!
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; (and more are welcome!)...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: Leggy
...3 animes... three animes worth watching for me... it's great moe-lovers get so much, great if a lot of people can be happy... but well, 3 animes are better than nothing at all. There used to be seasons where I didn't watch anything new at all.

Nobunaga the Fool
Hozukino Reitetsu
Hamatora

want something like Zetsuen no Tempest and Persona 4 again.
and Nobunaga is the first anime ever which managed to get Kazuki Yone's style adapted for anime. Kamiaso will be fugly as hell and Hakuoki just lost it all. Hiiro no Kakera was pure "No. No, I can't".

And is it just me or is the idea of making a whole season of SAO made mostly from recaps just outrageous?

Last edited:
Huum... Maybe I will pick
- Double Circle
- Noragami
- Buddy Complex
- Nobunaga the Fool
- SoniAni
- Hamatora
- Pupa
- Gin no Saji S2
- Strange+
- Houzuki no Reitetsu

I think it's too many orz

Robot Girls Z
Space Dandy
Maken-ki Tsuu
HappinessCharge PreCure
Sailor Moon (still no release date :( )

and a few others... looks like a season with potential.

And is it just me or is the idea of making a whole season of SAO made mostly from recaps just outrageous?

You mean SAO - Extra Edition? I believe that's a one shot movie.

A new season, Sword Art Online II - Gun Gale Online, is in the works.

Here is the official teaser!

I'm definitely looking forward to this one!

I get my Shinon but Kirito looks too much like a guy :sowwy:

it was in the series section of the anime chart but lol. SAO is only watchable because of the epic action and great music for me. S2 will be watched only for this XD
Those recap movies are really bad... only once I did this with Shakugan no Shana and doing this right after watching the whole season 1 was not a good idea. Guess they are only there to be something like a reminder before a coming release... but Tiger and Bunny - The Beginning did it way better - recaped the first 4 episodes with a lot new footage and added a whole new enemy arc instead of just showing the old stuff all over again.

Hmm... Hello [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];!

You should know that double-posting in the most sections of forum not allowed is (I don't make the rules, but this are from the Admins): You had post #66 just edit could, where then for the post #67 needless been would. - I don't want than ass-hole act, but I say it only because of your security, okay? (I'm not your enemy!):goodtea:~>

Reactions: Leggy
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?