RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];-chan...!

Thanks for your offer, that I there with make can, but.................. Sorry I must that pass, because I no photoshop-software have and I can't draw (I've this part at me before long time lost). So thanks that you on me thought have, but I must say: "Sorry no"...:deadsad:

Notice: Have lot fun^^!

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; What's the actual date for the deadline for the competition? I'm either blind and can't see it or you forgot to add it in.

Time to break out my pencils and draw something again. Not sure if I should go male or female... :/

Sam it's okey, you can have some lifeforce to cheer you up and be healthy and feel good.

So... /me wonders if I'll be abler to create and alternative me in PS....straw men in photoshop...hmmm might be too hard dunno :j

Am I to understand it like this that we can't even use renders in PS ?

AAAhahhaha I would make me if I was a girl lol xD

[MENTION=8824]sky[/MENTION]; Deadline is April 21, 2013 unless it gets extended but the extension will only be a week~

@genki Hmm ill be fine if i just sit around a few more days ;p No need to get life force~

If the render was an original character that you drew/created? Otherwise... probably not quite fair to the ones who are trying to make one of their own ;p No fun to just render some master artwork and pass it off as your own ;p But i suppose the background might be fine if you took something premade?

Reactions: renano and ♥ Sky
Sorry, renano. No competing or judging for me this time.

Good luck though! And good luck to the contestants as well!

Lol add @ in front of their name and ; behind~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];
MOTHER OF GOD REALLY!?!?!? I've been typing out the full "mention" tags all this time because I don't bother with the advanced page.
/me tests it

Edit: whew that was a lot to read. Take care of yourself [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; :)

Not good enough D: You need to carry this giant chess piece and wear this squid on your head~

Sammy.... we could do better!!!
All this while I'm being chases by an army of giant rats, and wearing open toe purple moccasins

Half nude with enchanted hamsters painted on you and exploding every so often if they get scared ;p

All while the ground is cracking from giant hermit crabs playing the ukulele wildly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~