Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Anyone want to battle sometime?
Yea, I am not so much ready yet, but you know...it is just a game and I am ready to play any time. I mean, I do fight with passerby after all so...wynaut XD
Anyway, I do not keep track of who have added me or who havent, so here is my FC once more just in case is 5172-1011-5433
Just prompt a challenge anytime, and for most of the time I will answer it if I am not busy fighting NPC

wait, there's free wifi at mcodnalds? xD
lol i didnt know~
I eat about 2 times per year there so not that often.

so i found out the macdonalds in germany doesnt offer free wifi anymore.
it's free for one hour, but only with devices that also have a mobilephonenumber~

Last edited:
There are 2 type Mcdnalds' in my neighborhood. One is the place we can use wi-fi, the other is the place we can NOT use wi-fi. I don't know about your neighborhood.
I suggest you ask the crew before you order chicken crisp.

How come you guys dont have wifi in your house? You guys live in Japan right? and here I thought internet in Japan is a common thing

Yes, I have lived in Japan since I was born. The reason why I have not wi-fi in my house is I want to save money. I live single now because of a colledge. I'm far from my parent's house. In my parent's house, I can use wi-fi, and my little brother use it everyday.
As the another way to use wi-fi, some people has the machine that make him able to use wi-fi everywhere. But if I use it, I should pay much money per month and it seems often broken. My girlfriend has it, but it was broken and she needed more money to repair it.

Edit: To tell the truth, I had a Nintendo Wi-fi USB connecter only for pokemon but I lost it.

off topic:

How do you make friends who you registered using Friends code to show up in your pokemon game?

wait, there's free wifi at mcodnalds? xD
lol i didnt know~
I eat about 2 times per year there so not that often.

so i found out the macdonalds in germany doesnt offer free wifi anymore.
it's free for one hour, but only with devices that also have a mobilephonenumber~

Let me know when you find a place with wifi and i'll send you an aggron.

Going to restart game soon.

Gonna shamelessly ask if anyone is willing to donate IV pokemons for me. I am sorry I didnt respond last time, too much things happening in the last minute left me unable to cope.
Still looking for 4/5 IVs pokemons, 4 IVs would serve as great parents, while 5 IVs would mean usable straightaway though.
Yes, I have none to offer back in return. The only thing I may have for trade is actually as follow:

Scyther; Female; Adamant; Technician; 31/31/31/31/31/0

Donors please feel free to drop me a VM to let me know. People interested in Scyther too.
I should be available for at least 8 hours after this post.
Thanks.

I can give you some, i think... Go online so i can trade them with you. (They only have 4IVs though) Oh and the Larvitar only has 3IVs. (But has Stealth Rock/Outrage/Pursuit/Dragon Dance)

Last edited:
Reactions: Terumi
[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
I can give you some 4IVs and 3IVs pokemons on this Sunday.
My pokemon boxes are filled with same pokemons. I don't persist in what you give me. It's okay even if you give me Magikarp.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
I can give you some 4IVs and 3IVs pokemons on this Sunday.
My pokemon boxes are filled with same pokemons. I don't persist in what you give me. It's okay even if you give me Magikarp.

Much appreciated. But I afraid I wont be home this weekend. May I have your code to add you first? Thanks! :D

I also saw new waves and raves about this new Instacheck that helps you with trading and even hatching shiny pokemons. Anyone using the program?
If yes, can provide a detailed list of what it can do (like the checking of IVs during trades / hatching 100% shiny). Wanna know, but the net info are just messing me up.

I also saw new waves and raves about this new Instacheck that helps you with trading and even hatching shiny pokemons. Anyone using the program?
If yes, can provide a detailed list of what it can do (like the checking of IVs during trades / hatching 100% shiny). Wanna know, but the net info are just messing me up.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/instacheck-hotspot-a-fast-pokémon-checker-for-xy.3492531/

The link explains what it does/how to set it up. Unfortunatelly i can't use it myself but when you/the person you are trading show pokemon, its stats shows up in the program, including the Trainer Shiny Value and the Egg Shiny Value. If an Egg shiny value matchers your TSV, the pokemon will hatch shiny, so you can basically trade with people who have the matching value of your egg and they can hatch a shiny for you.

Much appreciated. But I afraid I wont be home this weekend. May I have your code to add you first? Thanks! :D

I see. Of course! Let's trade friend-codes. Please see FC thread, and add me. I'll do the same:) Thank you.

So I'm the champ now...well, it was way too easy~
so now I'm gonna build my first real team comp.
Scizor or Azumarill, Goodra, Charizard Y or Blaziken, Gengar, Aggron or Skarmory,

what do you think of it?
it's 2 spec. sweeper, 2 phys. sweeper (if azumarill one bulky), and 2 tank, staller
considered adding raichu as first in team to paralyze

Last edited:
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; Both Scizor and Azumarill are great. If you have both, it's well recommended that you use both as their typing cover each other very well. Goodra's a good choice because it's wide move pool and stats allow you to make multiple builds. I'm running one in my team as well but I'm still unsure what Goodra I want for my final team. At the moment, mine's physically defensive with a Sp.Atk moveset. Gengar's been good in every generation. Fast. Hit's hard and it's move pool is just as wide as Goodra's. In addition, it's able to learn Dazzling Gleam this generation, giving it coverage over Dragons and Fighting types too. Theoretically speaking, it's mega evolution is the strongest out of all of them. Gengar, like most Pokemon, is affected by four-moveslot syndrome which prevent's him from being all too-powerful.

Don't add Raichu as it will severely pull your team down. Limited move set and really squishy. Not to mention that there's a high chance it will only be able to paralyse one Pokemon before dying at most. Even with the addition of 10 extra base speed, it's still no where near as good as Jolteon who out-speeds and out-damages Raichu.

Scizor, Azumarill, Goodra, Charizard Y, Gengar, Scarmory sounds like a really good team. Otherwise, replace Charizard for Blaziken instead. Smogon has moved Blaziken from the OU tier list to Uber as he is one of the two Pokemon considered too powerful. The other being Deoxys-N. Unless your team contains an Azumarill or a Talonflame w/Gale Wings, there is no proper method to counter him. If you want, you could replace Goodra for a Dragonite w/Multiscale. I would opt to running a Gengar with it's respective mega stone instead and have Blaziken replace Charizard as I find the stone to be more useful on him.

On paper, this is definitely one of the strongest teams out there, but as usual boils down to how well you use it and hoping you don't get screwed over by the RNG goddess, which is 90% of the time. :goodtea:

I dont know what kind of rules that you guys gonna follow but despite of reading and sometimes posting in Smogon, I will not follow smogon tier or whatever clause rule made by Smogon.

To clear up things here, I am not anti-smogon or anything but like I have mentioned before, I often fight random passerby and they dont follow Smogon rules. I was unprepared once because I was building a team based on Smogon rules but my passerby challenger end up using Minimize Driftblim and that really caught me off guard. Since then I am building team to prepare for anything(Got a phaser and Aerial Ace user now XD) and will use anything that I can use. So yea, let me just mention this first because i dont want if we have match later, and you guys got upset about this.

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION] ;
something that AhGwee forget to mention about your team, considering that you will use CharizardY is you dont have a Rapid Spinner. If your opponent get Stealth Rock up, it will eat up half your Charizard hp when it enter the field.

There are two ways to remove entry hazard now: rapid spin and defog, but defog remove entry hazard on both field. I see that you have a skarmory there and most likely it has spike so defog maybe not an appropriate choice.

Last edited:
lol, I did't even once visit that smogon page xD
don't know why alle the people think so highly about that smogon stuff...whatever.
yeah, I forgot to add one with rapid spin :( any recommendations?Only Starmie comes to my mind~ would his starmie as special sweeper though.

by the way: could you explain "RNG goddess" to me? I dont understand this phrase. It's hard enough for me since Ive always played pokemon on german.^^

I think I'll do the following team: Goodra (+DEF/+ATK) with this item that boosts your spec. def., Scizor, Azumarill, Skarmory, Gengar (+Gengarnite), and one pokemon with rapid spin (dunno whick one~). but that way I will just have gengar as spec sweeper. kick skarmory out? and add Charizard Y/Blaziken instead? (i think Blaziken is better as phys. sweeper though)

Oops. I forgot to mention about it but it was in my mind when writing the stuff up. :P

You don't necessarily need a Pokemon that can use Rapid spin, but if you don't, you need to be prepared when having a Pokemon that would be 4x weak to it, such as Talonflame or Charizard. The trinity are entry hazards, magic bounce, and rapid spin. You may at least want two out of the three but it's not always needed, but such things like Stealth rock are good versus pokemon with Sturdy or Focus Sash.

RNG stands for Random Number Generator. You could consider it to be the luck factor to all games, mainly RPGs. Despite being called a RNG, the values are fixed during certain events. Take Pokemon for example, (I used an emulator to test this) when in battle and you choose a move with that does not have an accuracy value of 100 or higher, the move will either hit or miss. Using multiple save slots, I was able to determine that any move outside of the 100 accuracy range, if a move hits, any other move would have also hit during the time. E.g. Ice Fang w/95 accuracy and Sheer Cold w/30. If Ice Fang hits, Sheer Cold would have also hit had you chose that instead. If Ice Fang missed, Sheer Cold would have also missed as well. There are other factors that could have caused your other attacks with 100 accuracy to miss as well, such as Double Team, sand attack or Bright Powder, in which if the move with 100 accuracy misses, the others will miss. You could say it isn't really all that random but it's annoying when it determines whether if you win or lose most of the time, especially in online battles.

People like to call the RNG a goddess for fun and label her as a supreme entity. She can give you all the luck you want or bring you pure misfortune. No matter how good you are at a game, she can instantly screw you over.

Most Smogon people know what they are talking about since they basically dominate the Singles of a Pokemon Tournament and usually rank pretty high in the Double ones hosted by Nintendo itself. They also try to descentralize the metagame in order for most pokemon to actually do something in their corresponding tiers and balance the game a bit. That's why a lot of people follow Smogon rules. I play by Smogon rules but I don't really care about the anti-smogon people and the people who ignore/don't know them since it's not enforced. :P

Also, RNG Goddess is not a term used strictly for Pokemon. It's just a term used to embody "Luck" because of the Random Number Generator being able to screw over anyone if it so "desires". (Whaaaaaat? Fwee's answer didn't show up until i posted this so ignore this definition. <_< )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?