Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Hmm, thats a pity about hoopa and the other guy. In my region i think the powersavers are having the time of their life trading away them for other stuff.
Yes, anytime, in fact i shall come online right now.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; thanks for the mons again.
Just like to ask; please forgive if i offend

Are the moves requested not available on the pokes? Wanted defog on latias (gen 4 hm move?), and rock polish on both groudons. You gave me a careful groudon too where i initially requested a naughty one. Are there better sets to run these fellows on? Would like to hear more opinions. :D

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Sorry! That's my fault about Groudon's nature and Latias's move. I forgot about Latias, and make her learn moves that I think good. Groudon... I mistake translation on "Naughty". I can make what you wrote. I often use Latios learned Trick with Choice spec. I think Latias can use it efficiently too.
Regards to Rock Polish, you can make him learn it easily by using TM. You can get it on rout 11.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; my apologises, forgotten about rock polish tm.
I believe latios is the better user if trick given his superior spatk. Although both have same base speed, latios is often the attacker while latias serves excellent as a tanky role. Latias is better on defog in my opinion though.

Latios is a good atcker. You are right. Plus he can play a tricky role. I think there is no need to decide only one type role for pokemon. Trick is a suport-move to stop a tanky monster like Jellicent, and make turns for following pokemon in battle. As well as Latios, I think Latias can play some roles. But I think defog is a good choice too!

Edit:
Maintenance finished and Latias and Groudon are prepared.

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; much thanks again! But groudon's now impish instead of naughty! >.<

Oh... I make "Naughty" one immediately!
Web dictionaly say "Naughty" is わんぱく. It means "Impish" in this game...

Okay! Made やんちゃ Groudon!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh mine! Would you happen to have latiosite too? Would love it, though i dun have a shiny latios with hp fire and trick

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh mine!!! This is awesome!!!
Finally! Now to locate the elusive shiny latios. No, I wont bother you any further for this. You have no idea how much joy this is.
Thanks!

Thanks too. I gonna sleep now, good night zzz...

Still on X/Y topic so I'll post it here...

While I was waiting for ORAS to arrive at the stores (they never did), I put the Anti-Mewtwo Agent (Sableye that imprisons Recover) and Anti-Zygarde Agent (A Togekiss that charms him all the way down and yawn) to work...they really worked out.

I can abandon my Y save to start anew now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ