Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
I encountered a shiny espurr the other day while getting lost in the friend safari looking for synchronisers (abra). Cute little fellow in bright pink if anyone has seen. Didnt check the IVs though...

On the verge of new-gaming tonight, currently transferring all my pokemons to my bro's game.

Still looking for kind donors, only have that imperfect scyther i mentioned which i can give in return. Thanks~

Is there any other method than masuda method and chaining to get shiny pokemon easier?
I want a shiny black timid Greninja with Protean >.<

Nope, not as far as I know. There's Masuda Method, PokeRadar Chaining and Fish Chaining.
But I'm gonna make you jealous by saying that I hatched a shiny Protean Froakie 2 days ago after only 17th using a male 5IV Greninja and a Jap 3IV ditto :3

saw that :D rly nice^^

btw, i kinda know the basics of that IV hatching and stuff but didnt started it yet.
Could you recommend a guide you find that were in detail and good?
I wanna start breeding a shiny timid IV protean greninja :D

Sigh... I am so tired of breeding pokemon. Got so many idea but breeding them is pain in the @ss

hey [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; i added you on my 3ds but its saying you haven't added me? is this true or has there been a mess up somewhere on my end?

Last edited:
Gonna start soon hopefully, unless i decide to restart again.
Damn, stupidly deleted 1 out of my only 2 flying FCs...

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;

That is very...Japanese, always thinking about other people first. そいう考え方は嫌いじゃない。

Btw, did you record down our match. I almost never record my match and I unconsciously choose not to record our match.

Thank you, aqua. But I think such behavior( hidding the emotion ) is impolite to the opponent conversely. I think "WHY are't you glad? It is natural for you to defeat me?" if the opponent behave like that.
Anyway, it's a game. Don't think about such boring stuff, let's enjoy pokemon.
No, I didn't. Indeed it should be recorded because how you use your pokemons was very good. I was just lucky.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
lol, I wasn't that good. I just want to rewatch to learn my mistake.
I know one mistake is when I use x-scissor with my Scizor on your pumpkin. I only remember grass is weak to bug but I don't remember ghost is strong against bug.

Is there really a chance of 5 % that magneton and bronzong are holding a metal coat in the wild?
serebii.net says yes, but other sources say yes, but not in kalos.
Did anyone experience getting a metal coat from a wild pokemon by chance?

// and does anyone know if he has normal type and I can catch dittos when I#m adding his/her FC ?

Last edited:
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION] ;
I can't remember exactly but I think you could buy metal coat from the battle tower with BP. Should be much easier than hunting for 5%

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; In Black/White the ability Compound Eyes increased drop rates from 50/5/1% to 60/20/5% so items would be easier to get. Someone told me that after I killed 28 Pikachu with Thief to get the 5% Light Ball drop. And she said that she got a Light Ball from about every 3rd Pikachu in the Safari but I don't know if the Safari might have increased drop rates or something as well.

Feels weird to have restarted. Have to complete fast.
IV pokemons would have helped easing the process haha. So many wonder trade 'goodies', I cant check the IVs.

So I want to start IV breeding as soon as possible. (still need friend safari dittos and some pokemon with hidden abilities though)
I got the IV of my pokemon judged and they seem not that awesome.
except for my Yveltal it has 3 maxed IV stats in def. sp. atk and speed
that seemed pretty nice....though I dont intend to use yveltal xD

/edit1/ aww..jsut read at serebii that it isnt that amazing ;(
[...]Pokémon X & Y have added to the IV system somewhat. In these games, if any Pokémon is captured in the wild that is in the No Eggs egg group, it will have 3 IVs at 31. [..]

/edit2/ so does anyone have the normal type @ friend safari? I need Dittos with maxed IVs
You can just find pokemon with the hidden abilites if your friend's online right?
is it the same with IVs? do dittos for example only have 2 maxed IVs if the friend is online or is it always?

Reactions: cnamicorocc
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION] ;
No to both in my experience. You can find pokemon with hidden skill even if friend is off and whatever pokemon you catch insafar will always have at least 2 perfect iv regardless of whether your friend is on or off.

You dont need to stress so much in getting someone with FC ditto safari. In fact, I manage to do without without having a friend with normal safari. How I do it? Easy, use GTS. Search for Ditto with level range 20-30 and see if there is anything you can trade it with. OR you can catch several pokemon from your current safari that people may be looking for. For example: Togepi, Ferroseed, Tyrogue,etc and ask for Ditto with 21-30 level range in return.

You need to do it several time to be able to gather all the needed ditto and once you have done a breeding for an egg type(Monster,Field,Flying), you keep the best male of that egg type for future breeding so you dont need to use that ditto again in the future.

Source: My experience from hatching more than 700eggs now...maybe even 800 >< ....so tired of breeding...sigh....

I donno, I love to breed pokemon. which makes me sad that I still dont have anyone with a ditto safari. If anyone wants to add me I have a ice type safari. Only pokemon I remember thats in it is lapras. FC-1676-3679-6167

I like Steelix in this one.

2qsce2s.jpg

Holy sh!t @ Steelix o.o
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ; Getting tired already? I'm at around 1500 eggs and still going strong xD

I donno, I love to breed pokemon. which makes me sad that I still dont have anyone with a ditto safari. If anyone wants to add me I have a ice type safari. Only pokemon I remember thats in it is lapras. FC-1676-3679-6167

I am gonna add you. mine is 4441-9223-1709

i already know that picture. and yes, steelix looks bad ass

Holy sh!t @ Steelix o.o
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ; Getting tired already? I'm at around 1500 eggs and still going strong xD
lol...unless you got a better way to hatch the egg other than running back and forth in front of the day-care...

Maybe my last project is taxing on me...I just finish breeding a vileplume...that one is very hard, I think hardest of all I have tried or maybe just being unlucky. I think I am going for easier one this time around, one with 2 abilities maybe ~.~

EDIT: Actually oddish also only has two ability. Usual ability is chlorophyll and DW ability is run away. However, having two DW ability parents, for some reason yield me an oddish children with 50% chlorophyll and 50% runaway instead of the usual 20%-80%

Last edited:
Double posting here but on another matter.
Look like every1 is sharing a picture on pokemon that they found, so here is a good one that I found on pixiv this morning;
39940456_m.png

Here is another one:
37395668_m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version