Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];
Yo zad. If you want another fennekin beside trade(Does "beside trade" means you want to get another fennekin by the way that isn't trade?), you had better make eggs.
And! You should receive my present!:D
When are you okay? I guess you are busy though.
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
Oh I see! I kow that expression! It is used in Japanese news paper.
I like metal type too! Mawile is the most my favorite pokemon!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; actually i aint busy at all i can hop on pokemon the now, and yeah i mean a method that isn't trade, so what is this present?

looks interesting, how do i receive it? also i noticed at the bottom there is a blue and orange symbol lit up, what do they mean?

It's very easy. You just use "wireless" mode( There is the switch on the right edge of 3DS. I guess you don't know that because you wasn't online when you played pokemon. Such information is opened for your friends.). If you did so, you can see me when I'm online too. Of course I can see you too. Just I or you offer trade.

It means "different color" pokemon.

actually i am connected online... ive been woundering why i can see others but none of my friends appear...

Reactions: cnamicorocc
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
yes mawile is also one of my favorites :D
Aggron, Mawile and Scizor are my metal type favorites <3

Oh you did right side too? "Other people" means the people passing by?( I don't know 通りすがり in English) If so, maybe you was connected online just at bad timing.

That's a bad luck...
Only when Both are connected online, they can see each other.

Let's use Focus Punch with Choice Band!

As we talked about earlier a bit
i would really like what 3 favorite pokemon all of you have ^^
mine are:
Aggron
Typhlosion
Goodra

of course I really like them all though <3

btw: is there any way to see the egg groups of the pokemon in-game?

Thx but I don't feel confident that I can get a 5iv staryu from a 3iv ditto. I mean, I can't even get a 5iv from two 4iv kecleon. So what I really want to borrow is your luck ryuta XD... Man, I wish I have luck like you.

There are so many pokemon that it is hard for me to choose which one I like the most...

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
I hope you get a good luck!

Hello, are you akay now?

Edit:I send you a PM that is written my e-mail address. Please mail me if you notice this. Mcdnald's will be closed when it's 0:00 a.m.

Last edited:
already sent you an e mail :/
McDonalds in Germany unfortunately works only with cellphones oe 3g tablets now :/ fuck you telekom!

Reactions: kydziklaza
So I just catched Mewtu (Timid) and Zygarde (Adamant)
probably never use them though xD but it is still a good feeling :)
Mewtu Y > Mewtu X in my opinion

now I'm gonna catch a Gligar with immunity~
so I can get a Toxic Orb Gliscar~

So I just catched Mewtu (Timid) and Zygarde (Adamant)
probably never use them though xD but it is still a good feeling :)
Mewtu Y > Mewtu X in my opinion

now I'm gonna catch a Gligar with immunity~
so I can get a Toxic Orb Gliscar~
I really hate those gligar =.=... I dont have a pokemon with Ice attack yet to kill it.

Greninja with Protean and Ice Beam would be enough I think~
Gotta find some1 with Ditto Friendsafari~
otherwise breeding good pokemon is too much of a pain in the ass~

Well, it has been a while since the game come out so no surprise there. In fact, i am too taking thing more slowly now. Used to try breeding a new pokemon every 2-3 days, now I am pretty much settle down to 1 pokemon a week.

I usually just fight passerby. In fact, I have made many friends that way and we challenge each other often despite of not really knowing anything about them.

Btw, do any1 know how to put up a message that we are looking for battle? It make our avatar has a small white dialog with battle icon in it.

Could you get my e-mail?
I replied you on last Saturday.

Even if everyone in this thread quited playing pokemon XY, I'll continue to play it. Since I was a child, I continue to play pokemon, and don't stop it yet. I say that before you are surprised! Of course I'm interested in other things too, but I'm thinking about pokemon even while you all are not talking about it.
Now I'm looking forward to Poke bank.

Hey, [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; do you suck at pokemon?

I'd actually contribute to this thread.... if I had my own 3ds... but I don't :(

Pretty cool to read what you people post. Good information and strategy to take from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US