Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; Hmm, desperate people?

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Driving around in front of the daycare isn't that hard. Just watch something on youtube and just automatically move your finger to the left/right. I usually listen to music at the same time as I breed since that feels better to me.

heard about that cheat.
just how pathetic can people be? I always thought pokemon players would be nice and trustworthy :(

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Driving around in front of the daycare isn't that hard. Just watch something on youtube and just automatically move your finger to the left/right. I usually listen to music at the same time as I breed since that feels better to me.

Yea, that is exactly what I do...still got bored after a while...lol. orz

Curses.
I just heard if I restarted my game, the FSs I added would lose all their 3rd slots, unless the guys come online again.
I dont know how many have already deleted me, now I have lost a big pile of important 3rd slots... Damn it.

Was hatching all day...literally all day and still cant get my hand on a 5ivs...guess gonna settle for 4ivs one, though it got 27 speed...so I guess I am ok with it ~.~
This is why I hate breeding ><!
...I think I am gonna take a break from breeding and let my luck restore itself =.=

I don't mind the breeding..It's the training part I dislike..
Gotta level them to 50 before I can use them in battles =/

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
I want to know what 5IVs pokemon do you want.
Perhaps I can help you.
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
I'm so sorry, but I can't use wi-fi on this Sunday. Something has come up.
How about this Saturday?(tomorrow)

Lets play a guessing game for a bit:
Something that no1 else will breed XD, I like trying strange pokemon...
1) This Pokemon can't evolve
2) This Pokemon type is Normal
3) Two highest status of this pokemon are Sp.Def and Attack respectively
What is that Pokemon!? XD

It's Kecleon. Now how many people guess that right?

I don't mind the breeding..It's the training part I dislike..
Gotta level them to 50 before I can use them in battles =/
I dont dislike that part lol. By the time I EV trained them they are at around 20ish-30ish, then I just do the battle chateau and fine tune the pokemon move pool against the pokemon there

EDIT: Sorry the spoiler button doesnt work for me...so I just whited out the answer XD!

Do you want that pokemon, aqua?
Unfortunately, I already saw the answer xD

Do you want that pokemon, aqua?
Unfortunately, I already saw the answer xD
Yea I dont know how to use the spoiler tag ~.~
Nah, I am happy with my current 31/31/31/x/31/27. the 4 speed will not bother me, especially I dont intend to outspeed anything at all.
Also dont think I am gonna use this for serious battle, but just for surprising and catching people off guard. Especially it has protean+shadow sneak to counter fighting attack and protean+sucker punch for any ghost attack after shadow sneak. Although if this pokemon turn out to be good, I may consider it seriously like my vileplume.

I just breed a oddish recently just for fun you know and probably Aromatheraphy support for my team, but it turn out to be a very great defensive wall especially against Azumarill that many people are using. The grass take Azu's water and the poison type take Azu's fighting and fairy. Giga drain will 2HKO Azu and will scare it out. Never expect such a good thing from it really.....and I got a spare 5iv oddish if any1 want to trade XD

Basically, I just like to experiment with strange pokemon

Maybe it is useless for you, I can lend you my Delphox if you want. He is 31/×/31/31/31/31. He is 5IVs, but it is same that he is 4IVs for you if you want Attack IV.

lol, [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; is so nice for keep wanting to help other people to breed. I also don't need the dephlox but if you can help, can you help me breed a staryu. As I have mentioned, I am don't have a lot of ditto to choose from, while it is no problem with usual pokemon, genderless pokemon is a big problem because they can't breed with anything else except for ditto. So if you get hold of your 6iv ditto can you breed me a staryu??

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
I just think it is good that we all can get and breed pokemons easily. I think you don't forget to return my pokemon, and even if you do so, I'll not be troublesome because I have other 5IVs fennekins.
There is low risk, and high return( Even just if you become more strong, it is meaningful for me ). Thus there is no reason why I don't help you, when I can help you and you need some help.
As for Ditto, I guess I can give it to you, but it is after poke-mover was released. If you are okay that what I give you is 3IV Ditto, I can give it to you tomorrow.(Nov 30)

6IV Ditto.

Jealous. :|

Damn, shouldnt have restarted. Regretting now.

Why didnt you wait for the Poke bank release? You could have stored your pokemon there and then restart the game~
I hope I'll find someone with ditto in his friendsafari tomorrow~
then im gonna start breeding greninja, scizor and aggron to start with^^

It seems pokemuubaa is called as poke bank in English.
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
Thank you.
And your Location "独(どく)" is interesting because どく means poison too though you seems like metal type.

agh really wish i didn't evolve my fennekin now =( dont like its fully evolved form anyone know how i can get another one besides trade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US