Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
aawww.. no baby ditto... anyway, does anyone have any ditto with mild or modest nature? I tried to capture one.. but my luck is so bad... 12 ditto and yet still not the one i want..
I dont know if this help but having a pokemon with synchronize ability in front of party will result in 50 percent chance of encountering wild pokemon with the same nature

im not rushing i just didn't know the advantages or how to do it etc, and thanks ill keep it in mind, next step is learning where i see these values haha

I dont know if this help but having a pokemon with synchronize ability in front of party will result in 50 percent chance of encountering wild pokemon with the same nature

I've heard the same. I'm pretty sure it works.

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];
You can't see Individual Values in the screen of your 3DS. If you want to know IVs of your pokemon, you have to serch web-site that caluculate it.
All status of pokemon is decided by Base stats, Effort Value(EV), Individual Value(IV), and nature.
Base stats is decided by the race of pokemon. Foe example, Jolteon has Jolteon's Base stats. If that pokemon is Jolteon, this value is fixed. It is found easily if you use google.
When you get a pokemon, EV of that pokemon is all 0. That pokemon can get EV by battling other pokemons, or playing supa-tore(maybe super training in English? I don't know.).
IV is decided when a pokemon appears. This value is fixed each pokemons.
Status is decided by Base stats, EV, and IV. After that, nature effect that status. (one status is multiplied by 1.1 and another status is multiplied by 0.9, or nothing)
Thus, when you want to know your pokemon's IV, you have to know Base stats, EV, and nature. You can know it easily.

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];
You can't see Individual Values in the screen of your 3DS. If you want to know IVs of your pokemon, you have to serch web-site that caluculate it.
All status of pokemon is decided by Base stats, Effort Value(EV), Individual Value(IV), and nature.
Base stats is decided by the race of pokemon. Foe example, Jolteon has Jolteon's Base stats. If that pokemon is Base stats, this value is fixed. It is found easily if you use google.
When you get a pokemon, EV of thatpokemon is all 0. That pokemon can get EV by battling other pokemons, or playing supa-tore(maybe super training in English? I don't know.).
IV is decided when a pokemon appears. This value is fixed each pokemons.
Status is decided by Base stats, EV, and IV. After that, nature effect that status. (one status is multiplied by 1.1 and another status is multiplied by 0.9, or nothing)
Thus, when you want to know your pokemon's IV, you have to know Base stats, EV, and nature. You can know it easily.

There is an easier way to find out if you pokemon has perfect IV's but you have to beat the game first.

[MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION];
Do you mean Trial house?

[MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION];
Do you mean Trial house?

To find out if you have perfect IV's on your pokemon you take it to the guy(standing next to the dressing room) In the pokemon center of the new town. Judging on exactly what he says he will tell you what stats are perfect. I believe that he says "..Stats like those simply can't be beat" that lets you know that the stats he just told you are a perfect 31.

Yeah, I know that person. And what you say is maybe right. " if you have prefect IV's " means "in the case your pokemon have perfect IV's" ? If so, that's right in that case. He tell me where IVs maxed. Moreover, In the case my pokemon has 0 IV, he tell me that.
But it is only 31 or 0, as you said. And I guess zad don't want perfect pokemon yet...(though it is another problem IVs maxed is perfect or not.)

Yeah, he will tell you which stats (IV's) are maxed (31) the rest that he leaves out can be anywhere from 1-30.

Yes, Ryuta. スーパー トレーニング = Suupa-toreiningu = Super Training. :goodtea:

He should tell us more details! haha.
The environment of breeding and getting pokemon who has good status became very confortable. I can't say so to him lol.

Edit: Thank you, AhGwee. I though the name of super training is too direct in English, but it seems not so much.
And Thank you for your kindness, vivid. I'm glad you tried to tell me a useful information.

In a couple more weeks I'll take you on.

Cool, I'm not that good though, I don't super train my Pokémon or breed better Pokémon. I just use the Pokémon I catch in my Friend Safari

Cool, I'm not that good though, I don't super train my Pokémon or breed better Pokémon. I just use the Pokémon I catch in my Friend Safari

Thats a relief. I can battle you this weekend then. What level are your guys ?

I want to battle with you, T-ELOS. Of course, with other people in this thread too.
I made many eggs, but I had not ever battled in this generation except the battles offerd suddenly.
I guess we can enjoy the battle:)
How about this Sunday?

No need to thank me, zad.
I just want to enjoy pokemon with you:D

well i might end up on harvest moon for a while haha, ryuta wanna add me? or anyone else while im asking?

Good morning, pokemon trainers!

mine is this.
5241 - 3276 - 9389

I wanna add you, zad.

on saturday I finally bought Y and I love it :3
the only thing that pisses me off is that I get an aggronite but dont get an aggron
but I get an tyrannitar but not the tyrannitarite~
Well, I would not bother but I don't have an Internet wifi thing (what ever you call that in english) that#s capable of letting my 3ds connect to the internet ;__;
that's why I still do not have Blaziken. Then I wouldnt annoy me to get an gengar as well~
But this game is srsly awesome :3
Im currently managing to get my team done
i would tell you how it looks like, but I do not want to look all the english names up xD
my game's in german~

Hello, AkiraUmi. I like Wurst. Nice to meet you.
There is not Mcdnalds' where can use wi-fi? You order a chicken crisp and a cup of water. That's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US