Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Single, and I cant add more comment cause I listen to family guy while writing this :fulfilled:

Single, but speaking about marriage i think it's an essential for every girl :)
Pozdrowienia :)

well i am that age that i had to in September i will be official 30 :D and i love this woman for 4 years we had the relationship as fiance and must go to the marriage way ;) and to think that i know her way before we started to go out ;) So the marriage is MUST!
I'll wish you the best of wishes !! for the both of you. Think I've said that before but, now you remind me, I'd love to have an invite and sit there and watch while the rings go on.

Never been in relationship and love= single.
I just want to fall in love hard ;)
If I fall, I will drag all people ups and downs with me. . . XD
That's mean:
in love= obsessive+possessive+veiled sadistic, lol
That sounds, ...truly awesome :> If I understand right.
I plan/tend to break myself, :P
Not sure what your meaning here though ^

I'll wish you the best of wishes !! for the both of you. Think I've said that before but, now you remind me, I'd love to have an invite and sit there and watch while the rings go on.

Well we did our political wedding before we left for Seatle :) So i am now official married! :D

Reactions: Anestis
Well we did our political wedding before we left for Seatle :) So i am now official married! :D

:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: Well then happy happy to you :D You better save me some cake though.

I just gotta ask, did you have red roses there ?

Isn't your birthday also around somewhere near ?

:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: Well then happy happy to you :D You better save me some cake though.

I just gotta ask, did you have red roses there ?

Isn't your birthday also around somewhere near ?

Well te wedding was 20 July (Saturday) And yeah my Birthday is 26 of September :)

Well the party after the wedding wasn't something big just 10 people my family and my wifes family nobody else... and it was way better than to have an open wedding at the church (But in the feature we will do the church wedding) but for now we are OK!

Reactions: Anestis
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Thank you for your like!
Cool? Thanks! I don't know~When it sounds like that, I look like a total yandere :whistle:
There's always doubles meaning to what I'm saying. Must be Shakespeare's influences :D
Oh, the other one actually means that I know the possibilities of getting heartbreaks are more higher than ever.
Emotions are scary thing. I can't control them if they dominated me, even though what I done is harmful to me and others.
That' s why enjoy all things you have while it lasted, while you working hard to obtain something at the moment.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Congratulations!
Let me throw some confetti for you!
Lovely wedding <3
Ah birthday, makes me so old.
I'm just a month ahead of you, though I'm younger than you, lol

STILL single, and why I say it like that is because my status changed to ‘In a Relationship’….. For 4 days… Here comes the story-telling…. So after not being in a relationship for more than 7 years, suddenly being in one felt so new to me.

The person I got with was a fellow colleague at my job I started about 2 months ago. I only see her once a week as she attends College, whereas I work full time. After talking and meeting up with her from time to time, my manager and other staff members found out about us. Rumours and stories escalated, but we didn’t really care as we somewhat liked the attention. Because of this though, it felt like I was pressured to start something with her. Just last week Saturday after having a great night out chilling and watching a movie, I asked her out. She said yes, and then we were official. Though I felt like I rushed things after a short amount of time with each other, I just went ahead with the relationship.

3 days later, I suddenly got a text message from her saying ‘look, things just aren’t working out. I think we should just be friends. Bye’…. Then the same minute later, I got a message saying ‘Sorry my friend took my phone’… It’s kinda hard not to believe the second message after getting them both at the same time. Then I got really, REALLY paranoid and wrote her messages in forms of essays. To cut the story short, she broke up with me via text and didn’t say much afterwards.
It kinda felt like I was being played and messed about with, I wasn’t too surprised about the whole ‘let’s just be friends’ thing, I get that crap all the time. But I did try to call her and message, to just be cool and not be awkward towards each other at work and stuff like that. Just to make amends and stay friendly with each other.

The next day I get a message from her saying… ‘I can see your brother at college, he’s actually hot lols u kept him a secret from me’….. If I wasn’t all that frustrated or concerned about our breakup, how the heck am I supposed to feel after seeing that text? I definitely feel like I’ve been mentally messed with…

I guess I can say I’ve learnt a lesson for life, staying single may be lonely but it’s a lot less painful. And all of my past relationships have always ended up in a ‘Let’s just be friends’ state. After this past relationship though, I’ve unintentionally developed this strong hate towards girls who try to lead me on into a relationship. In the words of dunkey 'they are cold, manipulative, and evil'. I can only expect the worse, but that way I won’t be as disappointed as much. I just feel as though being single is just how it was meant to be for me.

People around me always say that there’s someone for everyone, and things like ‘you’ll eventually find The One’. 1. I don’t think that’s true at all, especially if you’re not actively looking. And even if you are looking, the person is usually beyond our expectations. 2. If I were to find ‘The One’, it would be Neo from the Matrix, but he ain’t real :P
My life wouldn’t be any different if I were to be gay, I could be surrounded by loads of girls and not have anything going on between them at all.

Reality is such a kick in the backside, far, far different from your typical animes with Harems, Sudden Girlfriends, Ecchi and all that stuff. I can finally see why those animes are so popular in general, definitely an escape from reality.

Maybe, just maybe there might be someone... But I'm not bothered and I'm not looking.

My fellow AS brethren...... I feel like I’m the only one that feels like this….

Last edited:
In the words of dunkey 'they are cold, manipulative, and evil'. I can only expect the worse, but that way I won’t be as disappointed as much. I just feel as though being single is just how it was meant to be for me.

Reality is such a kick in the backside, far, far different from your typical animes with Harems, Sudden Girlfriends, Ecchi and all that stuff. I can finally see why those animes are so popular in general, definitely an escape from reality.

Maybe, just maybe there might be someone... But I'm not bothered and I'm not looking.

You're not the only one, but don't lose hope! And don't let the idea you've created due to your own bad experiences take over you. Not all women are like this, obviously, but I'm with you on that you shouldn't 'look for' them. When you meet the one, you do, and that's it.

Yes..That's why many people like anime...

People around me always say that there’s someone for everyone, and things like ‘you’ll eventually find The One’. 1. I don’t think that’s true at all, especially if you’re not actively looking. And even if you are looking, the person is usually beyond our expectations. 2. If I were to find ‘The One’, it would be Neo from the Matrix, but he ain’t real :P
My life wouldn’t be any different if I were to be gay, I could be surrounded by loads of girls and not have anything going on between them at all.

1. The "one" you are referring to is not exactly a person at all times, in truth it means a lifelong partner which may come in the form of a legacy, a pet, a hobby, a collection, profession, heck even an imaginary character, it's something that could and would consume most of your time while getting a feeling of fulfillment all the while.

2. Reality is what you make of what you perceive. It is different for every person as each has their own perspectives. A person may have a life exactly like in a slice of life anime, while another may just choose to see it that way. Reality is what we believe to be true and it changes once we change how we see things in life.

I'm in a long distance relationship >< Saaah embarrassing, boyfriend spends most of his time on another forums.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Thank you for your like!
Cool? Thanks! I don't know~When it sounds like that, I look like a total yandere :whistle:
There's always doubles meaning to what I'm saying. Must be Shakespeare's influences :D
Oh, the other one actually means that I know the possibilities of getting heartbreaks are more higher than ever.
Emotions are scary thing. I can't control them if they dominated me, even though what I done is harmful to me and others.
That' s why enjoy all things you have while it lasted, while you working hard to obtain something at the moment.
Your welcome, it's totally normal to like around here ^^ Not that I could help it anyway.
Yandere..... XD That only makes it more awesome ! hahah. Yeah that sounds consuming.
I think love like that is rare, and a beautiful thing, it's hard for it to not become obsessive/possessive if it's powerful enough, right?
True love knows no boundaries, so who can blame you for a little sadism, if it's done trough the madness of love <3

I hope you find who is right, If you do,(I'm assuming a boy)
then make that boy the victim of your love, unable to escape it, and he will be a very lucky guy ! All he has to do is give up, and surrender his heart
to you, accept your love into his heart and love you helplessly back. Cause what heart can resist love ?! ....unless he doesn't have one. So just make sure that if you plan to capture someones heart, make sure they actually have one first for you to capture >j
At least I think that would be helpful if one has a heart to begin with.

Indeed, emotions can be bigger than ourselves, when they get so intense, it's really hard to just keep them for yourself or it will feel like you are about to burst.
Probably a good attitude, don't let things run you down, and enjoy what is while it is. It can be damaging too ourselves if we become to focused on just one, or a few things in life. Cause then if they fail in someway our whole life feels like its falling down. I would go even further and say that this whole mortal life is only temporary anyway, and all that will remain at the end, is love, and truth. And remember to love yourself as well, or you might go mad while your without the one too give your love.

Ah birthday, makes me so old.
I'm just a month ahead of you, though I'm younger than you, lol
I see what you mean by double meaning "} jk.

P.s. Shakespear... how you come to be influenced by his work? Ever heard of Sir.Francis Bacon ?
I only know of: To be, or not to be. Then I honestly wanna go and do something else.

hey cheer up my friend youll find her
smilebycraive.gif
im sure
you are not me
smilebycraive.gif
girls screams so loud when i approach near them
smilebycraive.gif
approximately 100 m, last time i check
:forsaken:
well even the person is beyond your expectations
smilebycraive.gif
well at least you find one :P nobodys perfect
the last girl i try to date, well she faint and coma for 4 days
smilebycraive.gif

the point is im sure omega hyper super combo powerfull deluxe youll find her :XD: damn sure just dont give up wait or looking
both sounds good enough for me :XD:

me curently single
smilebycraive.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.