Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

My personal space is too large for rs's with anyone
With one view it's good but in the same time it's sad
I don't know what is more

Still single.. haha going for someone special.. taking it slow.. (*´∀`)

well i am thinking wen the time will pass to get our wedding (9 months more to pass)

Reactions: Anestis
well i am that age that i had to in September i will be official 30 :D and i love this woman for 4 years we had the relationship as fiance and must go to the marriage way ;) and to think that i know her way before we started to go out ;) So the marriage is MUST!

Reactions: Anestis
Been in a relationship for about 7 months now. I hope this is the woman I end up marrying, I'm at the point in my life where I'm getting close to graduating college, want to start my career, and start a family.

[MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION]; Congrats! I'm happy for you, senpai!

Never been in relationship and love= single.
I just want to fall in love hard ;)
If I fall, I will drag all people ups and downs with me. . . XD
That's mean:
in love= obsessive+possessive+veiled sadistic, lol
It will do me good to have experiences something sparked up from love (or at least interest)
I plan/tend to break myself, :P

So, no love story for me, since I will love too hard and I will not search for it to be bloom
I could have been in relationships if I let out my real self cause I tend to have same taste like guys (rather than girls) :whistle:

None interest me at the moment, and struck my heart.
For the record, I make myself businesslike (frowns and serious faces), aka more awkward moments
. . . and that scares all dudes away XD

Eh, whatever.
I'll just enjoy my single life while it lasted :D

[MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION]; Thanks, honestly before the relationship I'm in now I didn't have much success in relationships either. Not a lot of girls really liked that fact that I watch anime, read manga, and play games, so I'm glad I finally found someone that doesn't mind that. I'm sure you will find a good guy soon! And just be yourself don't worry what anyone else thinks.

Last edited:
I'm 28 and forever alone, someone marry me pl0x!
Hmm... Hey, Checky! I've a idea, why you not a announcement thread/section make, where there possible candidates invited will. For you of course..:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)