Mafia Game 7 sign up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's how we get new players :(.
I was actually dragged in by infamous and Sova.
Worst case scenario they get mod killed for being inactive, it's not that bad ^.^

When I get PMs about it, you know it means I'll give out warnings if I hear this again.

That is why if I hear something negative again I'm afraid I've to take appropriate action. But I'm sure you guys can behave.

You really received a PM over MG invites King :? Or am I just reading this totally out of context or something. How strange. I'm imagining some newcomers probably that got afraid...But it's hilarious to try and imagine it XD

Unless it was about nawi all this time..surely that can't be it, since thats a friend to friends, and so that doesn't count if so.

What on earth did you guys do Sinta....lol

Well that I figured ofc. But what would that be, posting in the intro's of newcomers ?

That is why if I hear something negative again I'm afraid I've to take appropriate action. But I'm sure you guys can behave.
『Again? Did someone actually PMed you about him/her being forced into playing MG? That's nonsense! What we do is just add people's names on the list whether they say they want to play or not. If they curious and do want to play or at least try it out, they will play, if they don't, they won't and get modkilled, if after starting they don't like it after trying, they can just stop and get modkilled, if they like it, they'll continue, join other MGs and might even host their own later. And in ALL of these cases decision is completely their own! No one forces them to do anything!』

I'll not discuss anything other than yes I did receive PM from someone. I don't care if you feel it is nonsense or not but if someone feels the need to PM me, then I respect that they feel they're being forced. I'm glad that everything resolved happily in the end but that doesn't mean I won't warn you guys to not go overboard with jokes. If you prefer to discuss how staff take actions then I'm happy to refer you to one of the admins if you do feel necessary. Thanks

Last edited:
the problem was conscripting players to play the game.
Yeah obviously, that was obvious wasn't it ? but how lol
『Again? Did someone actually PMed you about him/her being forced into playing MG? That's nonsense! What we do is just add people's names on the list whether they say they want to play or not. If they curious and do want to play or at least try it out, they will play, if they don't, they won't and get modkilled, if after starting they don't like it after trying, they can just stop and get modkilled, if they like it, they'll continue, join other MGs and might even host their own later. And in ALL of these cases decision is completely their own! No one forces them to do anything!』

I see, so you actually add them as participants....I thought this was simply about @summoning some people to ask them if they wanted to join ? like I saw second doing about 2 pages back xS
Though, what you say makes sense anyhow, seeing as there isn't any harm in what you guys do, it's not like it has any rational consequences for the people related too, it could just as well be a thread with a list of proposed prospects that you'd all be interested in joining. No need for ppl to care or be upset about it, if however there are some certain ppl who still do, then they might be "paranoid schizophrenia" or something, and if so, I think its more rational to just explain to them that there is no need to be upset or concerned....I mean what takes priority, 1 persons perception, or reality ? Bit sad though if someone freaks out over something like that. But we don't know what the actual pm said, was it a "complaint", or just an inquiry ? That would help put somethings a little bit more in to perspective overall I think.

Anyways, I'll just join Sam playing with some mines...since I don't really know the scope or context around this.

btw [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; you didn't add me yet even though I'm here....how rude, ppl who are not here gets added, but not those who are humff. >/

But we don't know what the actual pm said, was it a "complaint", or just an inquiry ? That would help put somethings a little bit more in to perspective overall I think.

PM are sent to me in private so I'll not share it. Like I said I'll not hold discussion over this and I have no need to either since it was all resolved happily. BUT that doesn't mean that it is not a problem if someone have asked me to look at this personally, so I'll give you guys a heads up that next case I receive I still start to take appropriate action. And please direct inquires to me via PM and no more further discussion of this matter should take place here, it might result in post being deleted.

Huh...Isn't this the spam section inside the thread of the OP which I'm sure has no problems with...what your saying sounds a bit weirdish...if they or we want to spam/talk about it here I don't see a problem with that. Am I the only one thinking that is taking it too far....unless the OP himself says he doesn't want unrelevant posts in his MG thread...which I doubt he has or will.

But to the point, you don't have to share the pm in order to tell what it was, if it was a simple question or complaint. I mean if someone receives a complain about something, its perfectly normal to pass that information on. Even though the sender, or any other details remains anonymous ofc.

But as for me myself, I don't even know what was done so.

Huh...Isn't this the spam section inside the thread of the OP which I'm sure has no problems with...what your saying sounds a bit weirdish...if they or we want to spam/talk about it here I don't see a problem with that.

If it will please you it was a complaint by an old member, so they're not new member. Also this is forum game, not spam section. And if a staff tell you to stop discussing this issue and you continue further I can consider it as ignoring Staff's request/warning, so you're taking it too far.

lol. :/ its not taking it far from talking about something thats normal among ourselves and while not breaking any rules, or being rational. And your right, it was not spam section, social section yes, but we haven't started restricting ppl from talking in that have we for no reason I hope other than for censorship, people discuss things in it after all. You got any tangible reason why someone can't discuss something like this in a social section where the OP won't mind ? If such a reason exists other than that for the sake of it being said, I'll be a bit surprised, but open.

But okey, I guess some member got annoyed then by some of us more...how should I put it, lighthearted fellows around here. Best to just leave them alone then ofc.

『Strange though... I don't remember anyone ever doing something that will actually get any real not thought up complaints. If this is just an issue of one member not liking what we do, then can I PM you if I find someone doing what I don't like so that next time you get something like that that someone will become target of your "appropriate action"? But anyways, its a pain continuing this topic. Just know that I KNOW that I'm not doing anything wrong and will continue doing what I have been doing and what I am doing with MGs member recruitment...』

lol. :/ its not taking it far from talking about something thats normal among ourselves and while not breaking any rules, or being rational. And your right, it was not spam section, social section yes, but we haven't started restricting ppl from talking in that have we for no reason I hope other than for censorship, people discuss things in it after all.

So its not taking it far for ignoring a staff's request to not further discuss things now? Well that's new, staff can't request you to stop discussing slightly more sensitive issue now? I'm not telling you to stop discussing things but that specific issue, if the member wished to talk about it through here they won't have the need to PM me. And the need of that member to PM me must show they don't want it to be discussed here. You can hold your own private little chat group on such matter, I don't care, but openly in the public, I've requested you to stop discussing about it, so please respect me as a staff and the other member's wish to not be discussed in public. If you wish to further persist on such matter in open public, I'll get one of the admins here to explain things if you do so wish.

『Just know that I KNOW that I'm not doing anything wrong and will continue doing what I have been doing and what I am doing with MGs member recruitment...』

Tagging people is not wrong, the issue was never directed at you in the first place MadSova, I've took the issue to the person who the complaint was entitled to already.

Yeah obviously, that was obvious wasn't it ? but how lol

I see, so you actually add them as participants....I thought this was simply about @summoning some people to ask them if they wanted to join ? like I saw second doing about 2 pages back xS
Though, what you say makes sense anyhow, seeing as there isn't any harm in what you guys do, it's not like it has any rational consequences for the people related too, it could just as well be a thread with a list of proposed prospects that you'd all be interested in joining. No need for ppl to care or be upset about it, if however there are some certain ppl who still do, then they might be "paranoid schizophrenia" or something, and if so, I think its more rational to just explain to them that there is no need to be upset or concerned....I mean what takes priority, 1 persons perception, or reality ? Bit sad though if someone freaks out over something like that. But we don't know what the actual pm said, was it a "complaint", or just an inquiry ? That would help put somethings a little bit more in to perspective overall I think.

Anyways, I'll just join Sam playing with some mines...since I don't really know the scope or context around this.

btw [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; you didn't add me yet even though I'm here....how rude, ppl who are not here gets added, but not those who are humff. >/

sorry about that but your added now :p

I kinda got busy sorry for the delay.

also by conscripting I meant simply adding the their names to the list.

/me tosses around more land mines :goodtea:

I think the problem is just getting needlessly amplified atm... :/

I see, Well no ones ever said the member who pm'd you needs to talk about it, even if anyone claimed so there is nothing I or anyone else here could do to force it anyway it was always about us here. But what your actually saying is that, that one member gets to dictate what other ppl talk about ? Plus I can't do anything explicitly wrong to anyone or discuss them publicly in that I don't even know who it is, or even what exactly has been going on, so it's just talking about a neutral subject. Only thing I'm talking about now is with you about what can be discussed in a social section or not and why, seeing as we're not doing anything unnormal worthy of being restrained or warned for, as if we can't ask a question about something, or air an harmless objective opinion about something. I'm sorry that has nothing to do with respecting you as a staff, I just don't see why a natural subject would suddenly become taboo like this followed with warning about what I or others might talk about between ourselves.
But to be honest, to me I'm not even 100% sure yet what "that discussion is about" So just to be sure we understand each others clearly. Do you mean I should not say to an other member things like, "Huh that was unexpected" or "I wonder why someone got upset or didn't like that" or joking with an other member saying "what on earths kind of conscription methods have you been using"

Is this the kind of thing we are talking about here ?
Also, staff is expected to do what they do rationally and with good reasons, and unbiased, so if there is no reason, which so far I haven't been able to see or be presented with, then it's not something exactly new, no body really likes to follow restrictions they don't understand that seem contrary to normal practice. You see what I'm saying here, mods don't just make up rules that they feel like, they should be rational, fair and justifiable. And ofc be indiscriminate.

So, when it all boils down to it, I haven't even talked about anything specific I think, at least not that has been clearly defined yet. And if a admin would be able to explain it too me and confirm that this is perfectly normal and justifiable, then that might help making this more understandable hopefully. Might be calming for others as well involved here in this thread so far.

How do you think it seems to venture into a thread, not even knowing whats going on to begin with, and simply being told you are not any longer allowed to ask any questions about this subject that you hardly even know what is or have transpired, and everything that is pertaining to it is banned from talking about, including debating it with you or it's taking it too far...It just doesn't come across as rational or fair to me or others here. So I think it's you who's taking it a bit to far with that. Better to just tell people then to not divulge personal information or info publicly that can be used to identify someone if thats where the real issue lies.

Last edited:
Pardon me for pitching in uninvited―

I'd like to remind everyone that you all have the ability to disable mentions if you so choose. I personally don't consider being mentioned annoying or a disturbance in general, but you're entitled to your opinions, and it's up to you if you want to avoid seeing mentions for things you consider 'unnecessary.'

Just go to Settings -> User Tagging -> Settings. Adjust your restrictions as you see fit.

20131015093355.png

As about this little... 'incident,' we'll seek an internal resolve to it. We assure that this will be resolved peacefully. Therefore, I'd like to make a personal request to see this thread going back to what it was meant to be―a spam game―and you guys going back to doing what you guys do best in this very section.

Thank you~<3

Hmm the wall got longer xD But we do try and keep from mentioning people if they just ask us to stop mentioning them?

O_O

guys can we get back to game recruitment please

also still awaiting at least 4 more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?