Mafia Game 7 sign up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well sign up. I hope I don't die so early on this time and completely lose interest.

hmmm this is a team based game right? snice its sword art online?

or is it going to just have mafia and the civs?

I think he said it was just civs? I guess mafia would be wild creatures and floor bosses ;p

that will be a good idea, or that after a fair few floors have past 1 person betrays the rest and IS the boss of that floor (more towards the end)

I apologise if I've offended anyone previously, it was not my original intention. I wasn't trying to be bias towards anyone, maybe my phrasing have cause such confusion and if that's the case then I will work on how to communicate professionally with other members of the forum in the future. Thanks for your understanding and have fun spamming away.

I didn't expect this much king, but a very nice gesture to the members here, your fellow kinsmen and friends presumably, hoping I'm not excluded. I for one am unoffended even though your phrasing seemed clear to me.
Lets just all try and be together and enjoy everybodies else's company, as a minority interest group that we are in this community haven. With the best interest and welfare at heart for all our fellow "netizens", with common passions, as well as problems, issues and trials offered by life to many of us. /me would spam on on but, gotta watch some videos for now.

All is well ends well ;)

"All are equal before the King's eyes"

I wonder whether anyone get the reference ;P

Last edited:
Hihi~ Hmm have you ever played a normal mafia game before? Its sort of a group of people trying to find out who the mafia is an one or two mafia killing someone each night~ The people lynch in the morning depending on who they think is mafia or not~ Weve added themes and abilities in addition to that and this game might be quite a bit different in the treatment of mafia~

not exactly 20 :p

we can do with less

okay i guess 15 should be enough :p

game will be starting on thursday after my exam :p

not really the game won't end that easily :p

but its has kill switch option I will explain it once I post the game thread later on ether today or after my exam ;p

Hmm... mehs fine i guess ill just believe when you say this one wont end as quick ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25